Chapter 3

Mark was minding his own business when Jaemin suddenly sat in front of him.

"I have a question for you." Jaemin leaned back, crossing his legs together.

"What do you want?" Mark responds coldly.

"Why can't you be nice to Jeno, not even once? All he ever did was being great to you, but you are being the bitch you were, you push the hell out of him to the side!" Jaemin was feeling intense as he glared at Mark.

Mark didn't react to Jaemin sudden outburst. His eyes continued to look back on what he was doing, scrolling to his phone.

Jaemin snatched Mark's phone and held it tight in his hands. Mark shut his eyes in annoyance. He sucked on his cheeks while slowly opening his eyes to glare at Jaemin.

"I'm talking to you ..." Jaemin lowered his gaze to Mark as his eyes was turning colors.

When they were in an emotional - well basically angry state. Their eyes will turn color depending on their mood or their genetics of course.

But most of them would have the same changes in eye color which is a bit of yellow and red.

Both were not always on good terms. They often got into arguments which started mainly by Jaemin.

Jaemin was just being too overprotective with Jeno sometimes that it hurts to see his boyfriend try hard enough gain Mark's stupid attention.

"Your manipulation won't work on me." Mark scoffed, Jaemin was in fact trying to manipulate Mark's mind because it was one of his special abilities.

"I was asking you nicely, but you seem to piss me off!"

Both were standing, facing each other with angry eyes. Mark could read all the hatred thought Jaemin had on him right now.

"We may had been dead, Mark but we have emotions maybe if you weren't so dead in the heart, you would understand what love and care are." Jaemin spatted.

Mark tssked. He was still in the same state, not speaking a single word, which made Jaemin boil from the inside.

Jaemin pulls his sharp nails out and pushes Mark by the shoulder. He hissed as his fangs suddenly appeared.

"You really know nothing about me?"

Jaemin did not respond with Mark's ment. Mark kept his composure standing still after being pushed until his back hit the wall. He took a long breath in before he acted the same way as Jaemin was.

"You know what ... "Mark slowly said as he sternly looked at Jaemin.

"What!"

"Your love would've been true if you didn't manipulate Jeno into loving you."

And that was it, Jaemin screamed as it echoed through the whole apartment. Jaemin dashed to Mark and was about to claw him. Mark quickly dodged, he kicked Jaemin in the stomach which made him fly over the hall.

"Guys, stop! If Taeyong knows about this, we will be even more dead!" Jisung yelled, trying to get into them but he couldn't. Their emotions had taken over them.

The rest of the clan members weren't present currently, they went hunting and Jeno was tagging along with them as he was gifted with tracking senses. Mark, Jaemin and Jisung decided to stay at the apartment.

Jaemin quickly got back on his feet. Mark stomped his way in Jaemin's direction, lifting him up by the jaw as he tightened his grip. Jaemin held onto Mark grasp. They were currently playing minds with each other.