"But there are too many people who make him a male god, and he may not notice me." In particular, there is already a good enough person around the other party.

Hong Tian touched his nose again, he really didn't expect that the person who came would be Shen You, originally full of expectations and thought it was Li Cheng, but later he changed people, and it was false to say that he was not disappointed, but the strength of the other party is beyond doubt, if the only target he wants to catch up with in the Shen Clan's martial arts hall is Shen You.

Shen You, whether he is indifferent or cold, he doesn't care about human life, which makes Hong Tian feel that this person doesn't seem to come from this world every time, Li Cheng is just the opposite, not to mention that he has done a lot of good things before the mutant animal appears, let's just say that in the year that this mutant animal has been raging, there are countless people who have relied on the pills that Li Cheng put in the Shen Martial Arts Hall to save their lives.

Hong Tian is one of them.

He envied Shen You's luck.

Even jealousy.

I don't know if he will meet such a partner in the future.

Regardless of men or women.

*

Of course, Shen You will not let Li Cheng deal with Tianwaiguang alone, the reason why he has been staying by the boy's side for the past year is because he is afraid that Tianwaiguang will come to the door that day. Just as the lop-eared rabbit smelled Shen You's breath and felt frightened, Shen You didn't know anything about it in his heart.

There have been no ascenders in the continent realm for tens of thousands of years, after all, it is because of the existence of this outer light, a legendary existence that I heard about when I was a child, it is not so fun to deal with. Although the Shen family used the Sun Shooting Bow to shoot the main body of the Outer Heavens Light, it was also the power of several Flying Ascension Realm powerhouses that they were able to complete the task by gathering the power of several Flying Ascension Realm powerhouses and attracting the ancestral great killing weapon.

If Shen Yu is replaced by a person, I really don't know what the result will be. In particular, the light outside the sky may be able to recover its strength by devouring powerful animals, which is also what Shen You is most worried about.

Let the orange out of the horse is just to drag the other party for a moment, so as not to let the other party run away because of his breath.

However, when Shen You arrived later, he saw the young man looking at a big rabbit across the sand with a cute expression, as if sensing Shen You's breath, and the big rabbit trembled like a frightened person.

Li Cheng: "I suddenly felt very strange.

He stood in front of the rabbit, Shen You stood behind the rabbit, and the two of them looked at each other through the lop-eared rabbit, which was originally a very tense atmosphere, but Li Cheng suddenly said... Irrelevant words.

Shen You: "What's strange?

"You explained the matter of the light outside the sky so clearly, I was shocked at the time, so I forgot to ask-" Li Cheng said expressionlessly, "How did it come to the modern era from the continent?" I don't believe that it also has a traversal artifact like a ring on its body, or even if it can traverse space, but I don't believe that it is not good to recover its strength in a place like the aura of your continent, and run away to the 'countryside' without aura like the modern era..."

"We can sit down and talk about this after we are done." Shen You said lightly.

Li Cheng: "It won't end up lying down and talking slowly."