Most of them are remarks begging for worship, but there are also one or two analysis emperors, and the number of comments is increasing overall, which also means that the number of views is increasing.

Li Cheng stared at the video and was silent for a moment: "If part of their strength is exposed like this, they can't help but do it?"

"As you said, the Fu family is very small-minded, and a video is enough to lure them out." Shen You sat beside him, since he knew Li Cheng's worries about the Fu family, Shen You really felt that this was not a problem, so he had the hand to lure the snake out of the hole.

The Fu family will definitely not let go of Li Cheng, this is a dead knot, the two parties have already formed a grudge earlier, and Li Cheng even dragged the three children of the Fu family into the water in a series of confrontations, which is simply an endless situation.

In fact, for Shen You, if Li Cheng was worried about the Fu family's trouble, he could directly destroy the other party, and if he had any revenge in the continent realm, he would take revenge on the spot, otherwise his thoughts would not be clear.

However, the young man has been talking in his ear about the rule of law society, and he will not use force against human beings until he has to.

"There are only a few such state cadres, and most of the others still love the motherland and the people and work hard for national rejuvenation." Li Cheng didn't know whether to convince himself or tell Shen You, he turned his head and said this expressionlessly, and he had no confidence in his heart, after all, he had only been in contact with the Fu family for the high-level figures in the capital so far, but the reality gave him a hard blow, "After we stand on the opposite side of the Fu family, I hope that other high-level leaders will not make us stand on the opposite side of the country, even with such an extraordinary force, I don't want to fight against the country."

Shen You couldn't help but rub the child's head again.

It's really stupid.

In this era when mutant animals are rampant and human lives are as thin as paper, if the top level of the country knows the overall strength of the Shen Clan's martial arts hall, I am afraid that not only will they not follow the Fu family to deal with the Li family, but will try their best to win them over.

Li Cheng held his cheeks: "Hey, don't rub it, it's annoying."

Li Cheng: "Hey, you belong to a dog, why are you biting me... Oh you were meant to be..."As if hearing the boy's voiceover, the man threw the boy down, holding the soft ball and trapped him in his arms.

Li Cheng struggled with no strength, so he surrendered decisively, as the one of the two who should be more m, he decided to be more tolerant of the other half: "Daughter-in-law, I was wrong." ☆

, Chapter 155 The Name of the Pavilion Master [One Change]

Jiang Tao, as the first person to taste the sweetness, was envied by the others in the Shen Clan's Martial Arts Pavilion, and after absorbing a Qi Condensing Pill, his physical fitness had obviously improved even more, and even a small amount of air flow in his body.

Jiang Tao was a little apprehensive at first, after all, martial artists pay the most attention to the body, and there is something wrong with the body, which is much more difficult to treat than external injuries.

However, after two consecutive days, he did not feel unwell, but felt that the small flow of air was dominated by his muscles, and once the air flow was forced into the veins, his strength could be instantly improved.

According to a captain of the Shen Martial Arts Pavilion who had studied qigong, the pills distributed by Li Cheng could give people a certain chance to obtain a small amount of internal strength.