"I feel that a person's life is also life." Li Cheng shook his head: "If I have the ability to rescue a person who is in danger, but I don't save her, I can't do it, not to mention that if the eagle flock is really provoked, I will also be responsible for my own actions."

"Little one, how can you be responsible?" Mr. Xia felt that he had heard a big joke, and a sarcastic smile immediately appeared on his face, can he talk endlessly at a young age?

"You've got too much nonsense." A deep voice sounded in Mr. Xia's ears, and he looked behind Li Cheng in shock, it turned out that there was a tall man behind Li Cheng, but before that, he didn't notice such a person at all, as if he had been in the air.

Shen You heard it from the beginning to the end, and originally felt that this person was very underwhelmed, but later heard that the other party also called Li Cheng "little guy", Shen You couldn't help it anymore, why did a sesame cake-faced nostril shovel guy dare to call him a child's affectionate name?

Bub?

Hehe!

Is this kind of intimate vocabulary also something that you can call as an outsider?

"Borrow a gun." Shen You sighed twice in his heart, directly pulled out the gun in Shuzhong, the captain of the armed police, and reached out to the sky without looking at it and put two robberies, with two explosions, the six eagles in the sky each let out a sad roar and fell, it is conceivable that this bullet actually hit three eagles in a row, eagles... It's not a wild goose, since ancient times, killing three birds with one stone has been a top technique, let alone shooting an eagle with a pistol!

Mr. Xia's pupils shrank.

However, what awaited him was a miraculous shot, Shen You almost every shot was three, sometimes even four or five, with the explosive power of the gunpowder in the pistol, it was basically impossible to penetrate the bodies of several eagles in a row.

...... Unless it hits its weakest point.

There is only one explanation.

Then Shen You fired more than a dozen bullets, and the flock of eagles had been reduced from the original five hundred to more than a hundred, and the flock of eagles scattered like sparrows scattered inward, and after a while, only a few feathers were still fluttering slowly in the air.

Li Cheng: "..."

Mr. Xia: "..."

Captain of the Armed Police: "..."

"Is it okay to be responsible for this?" Shen You patted Mr. Xia's flushed face with a pistol, threw it to the captain of the armed police, and looked at the former with a cold expression: "Don't bully my people, otherwise..."

His words were changed to a very cold smile, Xia Li was chilling, this is a scared emotion that has hardly appeared since practicing martial arts, but now it is provoked by a seemingly ordinary person.

"Don't bully his people... Could his person be Li Cheng? A few young people muttered in the back.

"What is their relationship?"

"It's so domineering, it's his person to say that the orange is his, doesn't that mean..."

Song Jia took a deep breath, pushed Li Cheng and Shen You behind her, faced everyone's gaze, rolled in her heart, and explained: "That... Bodyguards, this is bodyguards. The

foreign fat man sniffed, and once again turned his gaze from Li Cheng to Shen You, saying that no matter whether it is Chinese kung fu or shooting kung fu, it looks so.

☆, Chapter 145 I Saw It All [Second Watch]

It is undeniable that this movie-like tone made Li Cheng's heart beat irregularly, even if the person opposite did not have Shen You's own strength, and he couldn't even compare to himself, but there are some things that are not measured simply by strength.