The little actor seemed to be frightened by this voice, after all, most of the time the camel is silent, hard-working and hard-working without complaining, just like the image of Xiangzi portrayed in "Camel Xiangzi" written by an extremely famous Chinese writer.

Patrick's gaze became deeper and deeper, and the image in the picture changed from the restlessness of a camel to the restlessness of the entire camel herd in this small area, and the little actor was still straddling half of his body on the railing, he hurriedly stepped backwards, sat on the sand, and then saw seven or eight camels rushing towards the railing as if they had been injected with stimulants, and the next situation was the same as what the people in the rest area saw.

Patrick closed the video, it can be said that if it weren't for the little actor who temporarily got up to see the camels and planned to cross the fence without obeying the rules of the ecological park, then the camel herd would not rush over, but it can be seen in this video that the camel herd is crazy and the little actor has nothing to do with it, it must be due to some changes in the group itself, and the little actor is just a fuse that happened to appear.

"Strange." Patrick handed the phone to the staff, "I hope you guys can get the results soon, I don't feel like it's a coincidental accident, your camels need a full check."

"Yes." The staff nodded, as the person in charge of the desert ecological park, the staff was also worried at the moment.

The camels had been trained, and had been sensitive to whistles since the previous person in charge had given them to him, so this was the first time that he had disobeyed orders, and he felt surprised and alarmed, as if something was out of his control.

This is the last thing managers want.

"Li Cheng?" The young male movie star in the play stood up from the sand with the help of Li Cheng's hand, he had a pair of very pure light blue eyes, and his hair was also faint golden, giving people a very gentle feeling.

Li Cheng turned his head to look at him: "Huh? Although he has not been in the entertainment industry for a long time, some people still know that the person opposite is called Sean, who is a popular movie star in the American circle today, with hundreds of millions of fans, because

he has been engaged in acting career since he was a child, so Sean is much older than Li Cheng in terms of qualifications.

Maybe in front of fans, Sean is a gentle enough idol, but among his peers, Sean has always been not very fond of talking to people, and it can be said that he is a very proud movie star, filming together for so long, this is the first time Sean has spoken to Li Cheng when he is not filming.

"Those two moves just now were good." Sean showed a clean smile: "Did you think of it yourself?"

...... I just think the angle is more accurate, if you fight according to the angle that the coach said, if you change to a thin teenager, it is impossible to throw someone with twice as much strength as yourself. Li Cheng explained briefly.

In fact, the main reason is that it is sharp enough to fall from a different angle, and it looks more handsome in the camera, so hard work is just for the belief value, otherwise Li Cheng will definitely play whatever the coach says.

"You are very powerful, although I have also learned some kung fu, but I am not as good as you." Sean seemed to be very interested, and it was conceivable that what he said about learning kung fu was true, at least the performance just now didn't consume much of his strength, "I saw that when you kicked the flying camel, your body was in mid-air, and almost all the movements were very concise, maybe you think it was very abrupt for me to suddenly say this, but I feel that I am very interested in you." The