Rather, I think... This statement is simply too much! Not! Shame! Finish!

"You have a point?" Li Cheng finally took two breaths of air, and used the tone of rhetorical question, successfully expressing his dissatisfaction, and not afraid of death to make the last struggle.

This is Shen You is not speaking, he reached out and carried Li Cheng on his shoulder, the shadow of the two people reflected on the ground was very burly, and Li Cheng had already fallen top-heavy before he could react.

His face turned red: "What are you doing?"

"You."

"Ahhhh

Song Jia heard the howl of the ghost crying wolf opposite in another bedroom, as if calling her name, she swiped Li Cheng's Weibo, sent a few photos from the concert, and replied to two text messages, covering her head with a quilt to block the shouting outside the door.

These young people.

"Hahahaha, you stop, I can't do it... Ha..."In the room, Li Cheng struggled like a little mouse in a mousetrap, his upper body was stripped naked, and the person next to him pressed him on the bed with one hand, and the other hand... Tickle his flesh.

Li Cheng's face was full of expressions, crying and laughing: "Sister Song, help..."

From time to time, a few Void Fingers came from his hands, but the cultivation of refining the artistic conception was compared with the cultivation in the later stage of the Immortal, and he was afraid that even the strength to tickle was not enough, and these spiritual powers were given to the sheets and sheets without accident.

The snow-white bed was poked with a lot of holes.

Shen You held down his hand and grabbed his ankle instead: "Believe me?

"Faith, letter hahaha..."

"Are you wrong?"

"I was wrong."

"You won't lose your temper again?"

"No, really, not anymore..."

When did Lao Tzu lose his temper!

Stumble!

"You love me?"

"Hahaha, love, love..."Li Cheng was so tired that it was hard to even breathe at this moment.

"It's good to know, you're right, there are too many partners like Uncle Twenty-six, so I decided early on not to like anyone before that. Therefore, with such blood and the mission of revitalizing the Shen people, few people are as lucky as me. Shen You stopped his hand, pulled the person into his arms, rubbed his forehead, and said, "Don't cry." ☆

, Chapter 135 You Don't Understand [Double Update]

......

Li Cheng is drinking red wine with Patrick, as a monk who is drunk with a thousand cups, Li Cheng is not afraid of red wine at all, he is just a little depressed, this depression is like the light rain in the sky now, although the rain is not strong, but it is still sticky when it really gets into it.

To say that Li Cheng is not a first-class actor in the end, at least his fame has not reached that level, but Patrick just looks at him right, sometimes the eye edge is really important, of course, it is not ruled out that Li Cheng fell back then, which directly made Patrick happy, and by the way, he also gave himself a supporting role.

"You seem to be trapped in love." Patrick shook his wine glass faintly, looking like a passer-by: "The only solution...", he stretched out a finger: "Take my recent scene, no matter how I think about it, it is very suitable for you now." Obviously, now Li Cheng's fame abroad has made Patrick a little excited, not to mention that he is different from ordinary directors, but he has personally interviewed Li Cheng, so he naturally knows more about Li Cheng's potential, so he basically doesn't even need to think about it.