"Don't worry about it, leave first."

"Okay."

The watch instantly returned to silence.

The sun is nearly a little bit of the sun bathing the café in the whole place, and many men and women are sitting in the corner of the café with each other, as if they are enjoying the sunny weather together. Jean knocked on the table, attracting the waiter of the café, the expensive cost of coffee made the service here more thoughtful, Jean's original happy smile had fallen slightly, she raised her eyebrows, and moved the cup: "Ma'am, please give me another cup of cappuccino, a little hotter."

"Okay."

The waiter quickly served a steaming cup of fancy coffee: "Your order, please use it slowly, we have a beautiful dessert just made by the chef here, do you need anything else?"

"No, thank you." Ji En waved his hand, then suddenly paused, and asked, "Have you seen the gentleman who was with me just now?" The

waiter suddenly showed a strange look, looked at his watch, and said euphemistically, "Is that the gentleman who entered the bathroom at twelve o'clock?" He hasn't come out yet, I can go in and ask for you.

Ji En breathed a sigh of relief and a smile on his face: "I'm in trouble." The

yellow-colored van flew down the almost congested road, perhaps because the driver was skilled, and the small van was directly operated as a high-performance sports car, making the faces of the people in the car a little gloomy, but it didn't take long for the vehicle to leave the jam and slide into a deserted village, stopping in the middle of the road.

"It's not the first time I've been to the stronghold, but I still want to say that this place is terrible for road idiots, there are actually three identical dirt roads, and even the grass grows the same." Kevin pulled up the video taken halfway, opened his mouth to express surprise, and the Eagle King behind him had already walked into a wooden house filled with the smell of rock music and beer in front of him, and pushed it away with both hands: "A glass of newly created red marlow, someone has already tasted it, it is said to be strawberry-flavored?"

A smile tugged at his marble-stiff face, but soon he saw that the eyes of his companions in the cabin were filled with shock, as if they had discovered something unimaginable.

"You—" He opened his mouth, only to feel a heart-rending pain between his vest and chest, as if it was stirring his heart into pulp, and his throat gasped with the smell of rust, and he slammed face down on the ground.

Behind him, a figure with a light on his back appeared in the doorway, this person had a delicate face, immature like a teenager, and his hair was slightly disheveled. Behind him, the man in the khaki-colored van sat or lay down, completely still.

There was silence in the cabin.

Saying that this is a house made of wood, it is obviously not all, at least from the outside, it is indeed wood, but the decoration inside is full of the smell of money, such as a guitar worth tens of thousands of dollars thrown on the ground, a gold necklace thicker than a finger on the owner's neck, and the international high-performance pistol that suddenly appeared in the hands of more than 30 people in the store at this moment.

"Hello." The boss pulled out a big smile, the boss looked no more than thirty years old, his blue eyes were as pure as the sea, as if he hadn't seen the bloody scene at all, "Do you want something from the guests?" This

sentence seemed to break the previous peace.

*

"I'm sorry, ma'am, the restroom is empty and your friend may not be in the store anymore." Ten minutes later, the waiter brought such news.