She was satisfied with the outline of her lower lip, took out a small mirror from her handbag, put on a light makeup for herself, and painted bright red lip gloss, in which a young girl was reflected, and it must have been a pleasant noon.

Kien thought.

The location agreed by the two is not far from the place of work, but the cost is extremely high, and there is even a five-star hotel opposite, so the people who come to the coffee shop are also very wealthy. When the male staff approached the café, he looked at the café intently and outdoors as if it were the first time, and his eyes were still shining from time to time, as if he admired the place.

Ji En smiled, and did not despise the other party's earthy bun-like performance, but appreciated it very much, such a man who is not pretentious in front of a girl is really rare: "First time?

"The décor is nice." The man replied that by this time he had sat down across from Guien, a place leaning against a window from which he could see the scenery from the window.

High-end cars pass by from time to time, and the hotel opposite also starts to be crowded.

Half an hour passed, the two of them talked about life from work, the male employee seemed to be very good at talking, which made the lady laugh, Ji En stroked his long hair, supported his chin with one hand, and looked at the other party's face carefully, at this time she found that the other party had turned his head to look at the other side, and then quickly turned back, it seemed that he was just cramped, but if this happened many times, even Ji En noticed that it was not low.

"Wenner, are you waiting for someone?"

"No, I just... I think you're beautiful, and I'm a little afraid to look at you. Wenner had a gentle smile on his face, he was indeed good-looking, and his brown eyes were as deep as the male protagonist in a movie, as if they contained a lot of things.

This sentence successfully made Kien laugh, I'm afraid there is no girl who doesn't like others to praise her beauty, especially the person she is dating.

Wenner's face also flushed, whether it was in the sun or shy, his face was very red, but at this time, he moved and saw a familiar figure at the door of the hotel.

"Jean, I'll go to the bathroom." Wenner sat up from his chair, and it was only then that Kien realized that he was indeed tall, and a whole shadow could cover him, even... There are muscles and muscles on his arms exposed by his shirt, and he must love to exercise, maybe it's a long run, maybe it's a lot of soaking in the health club.

"Oh, okay, I'll wait for you." The curvature of Kien's face widened a few more as she stirred her coffee and watched Wenner leave in a hurry and disappear around the corner of the store.

"Wenner, where?"

Didi's message sounded from Wenner's watch, Wenner pressed it, and an indifferent voice came from inside, and he pressed it again: "Found the target, the hotel is in the direction of three o'clock, five hundred meters away from the office building, and there is a green belt in the middle."

Wenner walked along the road, keeping an eye on the target in front of him, his eyes skimming over the other man's clear and familiar face, and after a minute along the way, Wenner said to his watch, "There is an eighty-eightfold chance that he will go to the next fork." Li Cheng stayed in the hotel for two days, in fact, he shouldn't have to go out today, but Song Jia went out to discuss a film with the American director Eugene, and

Li Cheng needed to come forward, so the young man hurriedly ended his cultivation and walked out of the hotel after breaking through the fifth layer of refining artistic conception.