"The level of his flute playing... It is no less than playing the piano. Several national musicians on the jury who came to this conclusion showed a second look of surprise on their faces, but at the same time, they also had a worry in their hearts that if they continued to play like this, the increase in Ivan's playing level would be too great, which was not in line with the rules of justice.

But to interrupt a beautiful performance rashly is an unforgivable sin in the hearts of these people.

Li Cheng's fingers moved slightly, his eyelashes were soft in the air, and the frequency of the transverse flute on his lips made Ivan's tune tremble, Ivan took a deep breath, he seriously felt the vibration of the violin, the delicate violin and the atmospheric and empty flute sound passed through the entire concert hall.

An impulse of joy erupted in his heart.

The skillful movements of the hands become more and more agile.

Ivan narrowed his eyes and enjoyed his music, and at some point he was already very focused.

The movement of Li Cheng's hand stopped, and the horizontal flute on his lips was also held in his hand, just after the flute and the violin were intertwined for the second time, the flute became smaller and smaller until it stopped, and the audience immersed in the music woke up with Li Cheng's action, and only Ivan's violin sound played solo in the audience.

Without the sound of the flute, the violin sound was not enough to keep one engaged, but it was clear that Ivan's technique was great, and he just lacked the courage to win.

Li Cheng didn't continue to blow.

After all, this is the battlefield of Ivan alone.

He turned, walked through the accompaniment line, and left the front desk.

"Ninety-eight six-nine minutes."

As soon as this score came out, Duke breathed a sigh of relief, leaned on the chair weakly, and then found that his body had been soaked with sweat, he saw the disciples on the stage stunned for a moment, and then the confidence in his eyes became a little stronger, Duke smiled, and felt that kid was really a lucky star.

"Morley Weekly: London Music Exchange Surprises Talented Pianist, Cream Boy Was the Piano Prince", "This Week's Unmissable Classics: Piano Boy Beats Neil to Win the Crown", "Inventory of the Masters Who Came Out of the Concert".

With the completion of the piano competition of the music exchange meeting, the reporters in the audience have begun to edit the topic of this time, the biggest highlight is naturally Li Cheng, the dark horse, but in the second violin exchange, Li Cheng's re-attack let everyone see the other party's flute skills, which is not worse than the level of the piano, and the ordinary genius specialization is the limit, but this young teenager can do two specializations.

After all, Li Cheng's flute feat in New York has not yet reached London, so most people's first impression of him is still in the last piano exchange competition.

The next day, the news that really appeared in the newspaper selected the headline: "Eighteen-year-old boy crossed Neil's piano to win the championship, serenade on the flute on the spot, flute winner Pauline bluntly said that it is not as good", and this news from the British entertainment weekly was sold out as soon as it appeared.

This entertainment weekly from Bruno's company in the United Kingdom is a javelin in the British fashion and pop industry, it never publishes integrity and people's livelihood issues, but will select recent hot figures at home and abroad, this publication covers the whole of Britain and three or four other big countries, it is considered to be a well-known impurity in the world, at this time most of the stars in London have a copy in their hands, and when they see the headlines on the front page, almost all the stars who have been in contact with the music industry are surprised.