Now Duke is able to come out of the studio, presumably when he is out of inspiration.

"What is "Happy Meeting"?"

"It's the tune you just hummed." Duke was a little curious about his daughter's music, which he had heard a few weeks ago at an exchange with Chinese musicians, and to be honest, it was too Chinese-style, full of strong regional flavors, especially the feeling of blowing on the flute, which was very different from his violin playing style.

Angelia wondered: "I heard it on the street, it was played by a very young and beautiful boy, and I wrote it down... Dad, he plays so well, even better than the violin you play.

...... I believe that no father will like his daughter to praise others for being better than himself.

Duke: "Leah, I thought you would understand that the highest level of music is to move people with emotion, not the quality of the music, and no matter how good the piece is, it has nothing to do with the performer.

"Okay, but I think there's a lot of emotion in his songs, at least on the streets, a large part of them cry when they hear the middle part, and I cry too, although I don't know why." Leah grinned, "I've decided to listen to it tomorrow or confess to him and make him my boyfriend."

"He's just so good."

Duke shook his head, disapproving.

The next day, Duke followed his daughter to the shopping street, and was surprised to find that twenty or thirty young people had gathered here, and Angelia was happily shuttling into the crowd like a bird, and gathered with the other two girls.

About thirty or thirty of them were Leah's classmates.

Duke looked at the table below.

Eight twenty-five a.m.

He sat on the stone steps of the small garden, and there were quite a few people chatting here.

After a while, another person sat down beside him, and this person looked across and patted him on the shoulder: "Dude, keep looking over there, you are also here to listen to that kid playing the flute?"

Duke didn't seem to like being touched very much, his body paused, and he nodded casually: "What?"

"Nothing, so am I." The man smiled, "I just wanted to see how far he could go, he didn't even know me, but I noticed him from the first moment he came here, and I knew him, my name is Mark, a little... Street performer.

"That's right, it was his arrival that left me with no business, but fortunately there are a lot of streets in New York." Mark bared his gray teeth.

Duke chuckled at the corner of his mouth.

Nine o'clock sharp.

A man and a woman came from a short distance, and twenty or thirty young people quickly gave way to a path, and the young man sat on the bench with a flat face, and then crossed his legs, and drew a transverse flute in his hand, the color of turquoise, shining in the sun, and his fingers were as white as milk.

Today's opening song is "Serenade".

Compared with yesterday's famous Chinese songs, it is obvious that Schubert's "Serenade" can resonate more with foreigners, and the romantic and lingering tune comes out melodiously, and Duke's heart slowly calms down.

If possible, he really wanted to bring in a piano master to score this serenade, and of course even without a soundtrack, the feeling that the other party brought to him was achieved.

Duke's hand that used to play the violin trembled slightly, and he slowly closed his eyes, feeling that he was bathed in darkness and standing among the white falling feathers, and the scenery was so harmonious.