"Yes, I also went, and Orange was so cute when he acted, he was always used by the director as a positive teaching material to educate other actors, he basically went through it all over again, and most of the people who didn't do it all over again were the mistakes of the people who played it, especially serious children. It is said that there will be a plot of exposed flesh tomorrow, whether it is true or not, I have to go and see it tomorrow, otherwise it would be a pity if I missed it.

This was followed by a string of text screams, desperately screaming to form a group to visit the class, and finally the bar owner appeased this group of crazy fans and decided to gather in the city square early tomorrow morning to go to the crew, and the other urban areas organized themselves.

Li Cheng returned to the hotel at night, took a hot shower and fell asleep after a whole day of shooting, and did not pay attention to the news on the Internet, got up early at seven o'clock the next day, said hello to several actors who went downstairs together, and went directly to the set after eating.

"It's been less than a year and a half since Li Cheng debuted, and he actually played the protagonist of Director Jiang so quickly...?"

A female artist who was eating in the dining area looked at his back and said with some envy: "It is said that he didn't even learn acting skills at the beginning, but he was taken by Patrick at that time, and he also robbed Jiang Shaojun of a role." The

female artist opposite took a sip of coffee, pressed her eyelashes in the mirror, and said in a lazy tone: "No way, people just look good and are suitable for appearing on camera, like us, we may not be able to mix a second female for three years, this is the gap." If you have time, let's have a good relationship, this Li Cheng is not an ordinary star, in the business circle, Li Cheng is not only a rich second generation, but also a founding generation, which woman hangs such a golden beetle son-in-law, and she is going to wake up with a smile in her dream.

"He is beautiful enough, and now the actress can reach that level to marry a wealthy businessman early, and if he can't reach it, he also feels that his advantages as a woman have been provoked, and after thinking about it, there is really no one in the circle who can pass CP with him."

......

If it weren't for the sour smell of the person who spoke, there would be nothing wrong with thinking about it carefully, actors don't rely on acting skills, they have to rely on their appearance, so those who look good and have a little acting skills can become the darling of the entertainment industry, and in the eyes of others, Li Cheng is naturally like this.

But people who can play with Li Cheng will not think so, because Li Cheng's actions and demeanor are not bad at all with the director's requirements, and he rarely makes changes, just like a textbook, which is in response to Jiang Yusheng's evaluation of "tempered and tempered".

Li Cheng walked to the set and heard the director call Zhou Lei over to discuss the script, and Zhou Lei misunderstood the script in yesterday's scene, so he changed it to this morning's shooting.

Zhou Lei has been in the circle for a lot longer than Li Cheng, he is a star from Hong Kong and Taiwan to the mainland, he is a senior-level character, this time he plays the role of Li Cheng who has left the country the most, spy war movies are not other after all, female characters appear very rarely, and the basic battle scenes of wits and courage are all male appearances, so there are very few love scenes, of course, this does not mean that there are few emotional scenes, on the contrary, the most important thing in "Shadow Killing" is the series of emotional dramas one after another.

The choice between uncles and nephews, between brothers, and even between family and country is a big drama.

With Director Jiang's explanation, after the first scene was filmed, Song Jia sorted out the uniform on Li Cheng's body, and watched him calmly walk on the stage, Song Jia has been on the set for the past few days, Tang Shrimp has a cold, stays alone in the rented house to recuperate, the assistant's work needs to be suspended, and he is currently on vacation.