This is a small couple coming from the ticket gate.

Chen Fang has always been a fan of Ni Zhiyan, basically she has heard all the songs from Ni Zhiyan's debut to the present, although she will not buy a large number of Ni Zhiyan posters or endorsement products like star-chasing fans, but Ni Zhiyan will buy genuine albums every year to show her support.

Today is the first time she and her boyfriend Liu Jian have come out to play after the year, and Chen Fang took out the tickets for the two chapters of Ni Zhiyan's concert that she had booked before, and prepared to watch it with her boyfriend.

The location of the two is the VIP area, and the cost is three or four times more expensive than the ordinary sitting area, but Chen Fang and her boyfriend are not bad for money, so listening to the concert has always been the VIP area, the two quickly sat down, Chen Fang looked forward to it, although Liu Jian was happy to pay his girlfriend to go shopping, but he was not too interested in listening to the concert or something.

"Have you ever heard of Ni Zhiyan's "The Name of the Rose"?" Before the concert started, there was a lot of noise around, Chen Fang grabbed her boyfriend's arm and turned on the music on the mobile phone and stuffed a headset into her boyfriend's ear.

"Just heard of it." Liu Jian shook his head, only to hear a gust of ancient melody in his ears, and later changed to a foreign classical melody, and the handover was quite coherent, followed by a male monologue.

"Actually, in this song, I still like this male voice, it is said that the French is very pure, and he should be French." Chen Fang told Liu Jian with great interest.

Liu Jian didn't pay attention to the male voice originally, but he thought it sounded quite comfortable, but then he paid attention to it and savored it: "Listening to the voice, I feel that I shouldn't be very old."

"I think that if I can sing this kind of affectionate feeling, it should be a young man in his thirties, and a young man in his twenties can't sing it." Chen Fang disagreed, and then said with a smile: "It just so happens that one of the guests invited by Ni Zhiyan to this concert is him, and then you can see which of us is right."

At the same time, everywhere in the concert, there were people discussing Ni Zhiyan and her guests, and the scene was hot.

☆, Chapter 113 Déjà vu [Second Update]

After all, Ni Zhiyan is a singer who has been famous for a long time, and the accumulated popularity is very comparable.

Li Cheng saw that everyone was still busy, so he sat in his position and calculated a little, if he had so many loyal fans in the audience, I am afraid that the belief value could fill the entire dantian, which would be sour.

"Is the gaffer ready?"

"Makeup artist speed up!"

"The microphone, the spare microphone, all of them are placed in the designated position, and check the lifting platform again..."

"Okay, everyone is in place, screen switch ready, ten, nine, eight... Five, four, three, two, one..."

Immediately afterwards, Li Cheng heard a burst of music from the front desk, because the dressing room in the background was still soundproof, so he was not shocked to the scalp numb, and could only guess through the faint mountain-like voice in front of him, and the picture that appeared with the music must be very shocking.

Ni Zhiyan has already played, and the fan group began to shout excitedly, this is the power of stars, even a small approach will make people who like themselves scream. The backstage is still busy, and three or four makeup artists methodically transform Li Cheng's whole body, restoring him to the appearance in the MV - a handsome and noble 14th-century