The account room downstairs and Xiao Er are either in the body refining realm or the mind refining realm, and they are not far from Li Cheng's current cultivation, so naturally they can't hear the sound upstairs, in other words, even if they hear it, they may not be able to save Li Cheng.

The continent realm doesn't care about fighting, killing people and setting fires is also common, if Li Cheng dies here, it won't cause any turmoil... Li Cheng narrowed his eyes, clenched his fingers into fists, and stood up straight, and for a while his fingers and waist were bursting with bones.

These did not have any effect on the people hiding in the dark, maybe it was because they missed the blow, so they were ready to find another opportunity to attack, after all, there will always be a time when the golden light mask can't hold on, and a person who refines the state of mind cultivation will always have a day when the aura in his body will be exhausted.

At this time, the two people hiding in the shadows had a few traces of surprise and fanaticism in their expressions, if they guessed correctly, this young man must have a magic weapon of teleportation.

They were originally staying in the house waiting for each other to be caught, but they didn't expect that the other party would be by the bedside as soon as they appeared.

But what followed was a heart full of ecstasy, if they were to take the treasure from the young man, their strength would be stronger.

Who doesn't want a life-saving means or two?

The two of them had their own thoughts in their hearts, but their breathing became lighter and lighter, and when they tested their patience, they could reveal flaws when they moved their fingers.

Li Cheng's chest was thumping, it can be said that the moment that frightened him the most from the continent to the present is now, not because of the impending danger, but because the other party is very likely to find out the reason for his crossing, if there is danger, he can use the tail ring to run back to the modern era, but after going back, he is afraid that this person in the dark will spread the matter of his strange treasure. Therefore, as a last resort, Li Cheng cannot escape, but must leave the sneak attacker behind.

The aura in the dantian maintained the support of the golden light mask on his body, like a turtle shrunk in his shell, but this method was surprisingly good, at least he didn't have to be too afraid of being attacked.

Li Cheng slowly moved to the table, lit the lamp, and the room lit up at once, and the lights were full of shadows.

Li Cheng looked around, there was no trace of human movement, but this made him feel furious, the opponent obviously cultivated a concealment method or the cultivation itself was higher than him, and he deliberately hid it to sneak attack.

Even a highly educated person like Li Cheng couldn't help but want to explode.

It's shameless!

As time passed, the golden light mask on Li Cheng's body gradually dimmed, and his face became more and more pale, the golden light mask that he insisted on all the time consumed too much spiritual energy, and the spiritual energy in the dantian was dissipating almost every minute and every second, but the light mask always maintained a thin layer, although it was crumbling and looked like a dying old man.

The people in the shadows can't wait.

"With the cultivation of refining the state of mind to this extent, the aura in this kid's body is really strong, I don't know if there is another magic weapon for quick recovery... Yes, the drinks in the home-cooked restaurant themselves have the effect of quickly restoring a small amount of aura, and it is not impossible for him to have other good things on him.