☆, Chapter 106 Former Lovers

There is a saying that there are many people who are popular.

There is also a saying that this is not over yet.

Just after Song Da's agent published a few words, she posted a few pictures again: a passbook of 1.1 million yuan belonging to Li Cheng, a salary contract signed by the crew of "Galaxy", and a bonus distribution of "Approaching Daduan Mountain", carefully calculating the salary that Li Cheng can get at present, there are only these two, and the most shocking thing is that the salary of the Galaxy crew and the salary of Approaching Daduan Mountain are combined, and they are actually less than two million!

In other words, Li Cheng's current acting career only earned less than 2 million property for him, and of these properties, Song Jia took out 500,000 yuan and invested it in the earthquake donation foundation.

Is it less?

500,000 sounds much less than 2 million, but please note that this is already a quarter of Li Cheng's total property from acting, and in addition, which star dares to stand up and expose that he donated a quarter of his total property to the disaster area?

No one!

At this time, the thousands of netizens who had spread the word that Li Cheng was stingy and Li Cheng had no love felt like someone had slapped him his face, and it hurt hotly.

Damn, it's definitely not easy, who misled us in the first place? Netizens conspiracy theories, and soon someone picked up the problem of discord between Ruixing Company and classic company artists on the foundation, and later remembered that the first person to make a mockery of Li Cheng was not a small star of Ruixing? And the reason why the matter is big is because of the retweet of this remark by Ruixing's brother and sister, and everyone seems to have grasped the key to the problem.

"Conspiracy is all conspiracy, the water in the entertainment industry is really deep, we are so simple and kind, how can we survive in the circle in the future! Distressed!

"When others are going all out to help the people in the disaster area, some people are still engaging in these unbearable and indiscriminate methods, who is Qiao Feng, who is Mrs. Ma, things will eventually fall, you will know at a glance today!"

Anyone who has watched "Dragon Babu" probably knows that Qiao Feng and Mrs. Ma are heroes, Qiao Feng is a hero of the beggar gang leader, but he was hurt by Mrs. Ma's selfishness and lost the position of the gang leader, and everyone shouted and beat him, and in the end, who didn't call Qiao Feng a man?

"After watching it for a long time, I can understand that Ruixing Company wants to take this opportunity to suppress Li Cheng, they only know that Li Cheng is on vacation, but they don't know what Li Cheng is doing on leave. The older people get, the more thoroughly they see, and now when I see the faces of these people, I am hehe. Several reporters from

CCTV were puzzled and specially confirmed the matter to Hou Yingrui, Hou Yingrui sneered: "This is what you asked, you look at the donation slips that are now circulating on the Internet, if you want to say that Li Cheng only donated 500,000 yuan, it really doesn't count like that... Let's not talk about the ten supplies he spent money to get later, let's just say that the pills he brought to Taki City at the beginning were worth an astronomical amount in themselves.

"Some time ago, the two new medicines that came out of the Gong Medicine Workshop, 200,000 Liuwei Huixue Pills and 200,000 Callus Pills, he alone brought hundreds of bottles, in order to save space in the car, he didn't even bring much of his own spare food, and then there were ten carts of materials, which also contained thousands of bottles of pills, what raw bone pills, what non-qi pills, this kind of pills with excellent effect and not yet on the market, the valuation itself is definitely not less than 200,000 blood pills, I really want to say donations, I can't even tell how much he gives. After