The beam fell to the ground with a thud, and for a moment the mud and water splashed.

"What should I do?"

"We don't have a doctor in the car, they're all in the back."

"I can't leave it like this, so let's take it with me..."

"The key is that there is no place for the wounded in the car, the regiment commander is a pioneer rescue team, if you wait for the doctor and supplies to come, it will take at least two days, if you don't wait to take it away, you have to clear out half a cart of food, which is also a life-saving thing."

Hearing the soldier's report, Qu Guangming didn't know what he was thinking with a straight face, he didn't expect this kind of problem to occur, originally his goal was to reach Taki City directly, and there were always local able-bodied people to take care of the wounded for a day, and their rescue team could not be dragged along, but he didn't expect to save two people and a baby before he arrived in Taki City, as the previous soldier said, with or without it, it can't be done.

"Take it, go." Qu Guangming's eyes sank, no matter what, if he rescued one, he couldn't let people return to the situation of having nothing to rely on, "Clear out all the water on the car and even out a little bit on the other cars, even out half of the carriage!" Just

at this time.

A shocked voice suddenly came from not far away, even if he didn't see the appearance of the owner of the voice, his facial expression must be quite shocking, "Wow so cool, it's the first time I've seen so many military vehicles, I'm stunned!"

"I don't know if I can have a chance to open it...", the voice was still chattering: "Actually, I thought about it before the college entrance examination, if it wasn't for Orange, you went to A University, why would I have to take a look at the military school."

"Just your fat? Want to go to the military? Forget it. Another gentle voice hit without hesitation, it sounded like a teenager's vocal range, as clean as a flowing stream, but it was a little unbelievable to have such a clean sound in such a harsh environment in the earthquake-stricken area, but it was also really enjoyable.

As if struck by the second voice, the former was depressed for a moment, and snorted and said without too much confidence: "... It's also a good thing if you have more meat, at least you won't die of hunger if you don't eat for two or three days, and it's the most suitable for participating in earthquake relief..."

The gentle-voiced young man snorted and laughed, "Can these two things be linked, the fat man eats a lot to fight hunger, and Da Mao will laugh at you if you continue to talk about it." Hearing

this, the soldiers present couldn't help but smile, it seems that they are really fat, but they don't know who Da Mao is, maybe there are three people here, one of them is called Da Mao, who doesn't like to talk.

"You said that you came to Takishi City, and it was okay to take me with you, what is the use of you taking Li Damao to take care of it, this is really just eating food and not doing anything, and the amount of food in one meal is so large that it is unbearable..."

Speaking of this, the young man also seemed to say in a muffled voice: "I also want to know how it came with me, obviously I threw a ball of yarn to it to play with before going out... Doesn't it like to play with balls of yarn?

"That's definitely not going to be like, the ball of yarn is played by cats, and dogs only like to eat and gnaw bones... Hey, don't bite my trouser legs, I'm saying what you think, it's painful, it's painful, it's bleeding, and you have to get a rabies vaccine, mom, you won't come, really? ...... Ahh