This time, Jiang Shaojun did too much, and even his brother's face, the senior management of Jindian was not ready to give it.

"No matter whether his brother has compensation or not, Jiang Shaojun must accept the lesson, the cause of the incident is because of him, and when the company issues a statement, it must also put the responsibility on him, Li Cheng is just a victim."

If Li Cheng was just a little star, Song Jia would never make such a request, but now Li Cheng's identity is not much worse than Jiang Shaojun, and even the other party's brother-in-law's "Tribute Medicine Workshop" is on the rise, not to mention that the top management of Jindian can't be rashly offended, even if Jiang Shaojun's brother is dissatisfied, he won't make any moves.

The "Tribute Medicine Workshop" represents the connections in the open and the secret and the extra life, no one will be willing to offend the owner of the medicine shop, this is Song Jia's confidence to protect Li Cheng.

Receiving a positive reply from the person on the other side, Song Jia rubbed her eyebrows, "I hope this turmoil can pass as soon as possible." Li Cheng,

who was in the center of the whirlpool, was playing "fighting the landlord" with his assistant Tang Dapang in the rented room, the two of them sat cross-legged, the cards were scattered, and they didn't feel that time was passing at all, Li Damao ran to Li Cheng's bedroom and secretly rubbed and jumped on the bed, lifted the small silver ring on the right dog's paw, and the next moment he saw a blood-red bottle on the bed, and it uncorked, and a dark red pill rolled out of it.

Li Damao stretched out his tongue and licked it, hooked it into his mouth with the barb on his tongue, put away the bottle and closed his eyes to recuperate, and only after a while did he lazily flick his tail and prop himself up, only to hear the sound of crackling like popping beans at the joints of his body.

"What sound?" Li Cheng's voice came in surprise.

Tang Dapang thought for a moment: "It sounds like water is boiling..."

"It's weird, I don't seem to have boiled water..." Then there were footsteps and two steps, followed by the sound of the collision of the kettle and the lid of the kettle, and then the young man's depressed voice came, "It's not that the water is boiling, it may have come from upstairs." Li Damao shook his hair, and was about to jump out of bed, when his hind paws accidentally touched the line of the mouse, Li Damao saw a light in the corner of his eye, and the computer that had just appeared on the screen on the opposite side suddenly popped up a piece of news, which seemed to have Li Cheng's name,

Li Damao thought about it or turned around.

It looked over curiously.

After a while, the little white dog's eyes stared at the photo and dimmed, and the soft tail slowly exploded.

☆, Chapter 101 I won't give up

Li Cheng was still in a state of ignorance, until Sister Song suddenly called, didn't say anything, just asked him not to go out anyway, and then the simple boy felt that he might have happened again.

Generally what's going on, the biggest consequence is that Weibo is swiped, Li Cheng casually clicked on Weibo with his mobile phone, and sure enough, he saw that the prompt message was approaching... Twenty thousand.

As a little star who has just debuted, even if he was bathed in various scandals a while ago and increased his popularity, he has only hundreds of thousands of fans now, and under the latest photo now, there will be 20,000 comments.

Seeing the content clearly, Li Cheng's face was red and blue, and he was in a groove in his heart, saying that he really shouldn't have come into contact with Jiang Shaojun, and every time he came into contact, he would be unlucky, either he was falsely accused and framed or he was borrowed to take pictures, and he didn't let people live?