"Let's sort out our thoughts first, Lin Kai, you tell Li Cheng about the main points, and a few of us will add on the side, it's best to pass the whole group this time." Shi Wenbin stood at the door of the ward and took the lead in speaking.

"Okay." Lin Kai pushed his eyes, he has always memorized books very well, so Professor Yu will almost remember the main points of each class, "In the past few months, I basically learned the content of "Acupuncture and Moxibustion", and what I came to the hospital today to inspect should be the identification of acupuncture points, and the acupoint map must be remembered."

Li Cheng nodded, he still had the tulip in his hand, mainly throwing it or taking it, he always felt that it was a little strange to hold the flower, he touched his nose and responded: "The acupuncture point map has been memorized, it should be no problem to find the acupoint."

"Of course, it's nothing if you can't remember, after all, you haven't listened to Professor Yu's lectures..."Lin Kai was stunned for a moment, opened his mouth, and said in his heart that he only memorized the upper body, and you haven't even memorized the class, who would believe it.

Although Lin Kai muttered in his throat that it was unlikely, he couldn't help but think of the identity of the other party, it is said that after the three-mode exam, he was admitted to the first place in the country from the middle of the class, and maybe he is also a person with a particularly good memory?

However, it is nothing to memorize the acupuncture point map, after all, everyone's body is different, and the acupuncture points naturally cannot be seen according to the distance and length on the map, and it is required to have their own judgment.

Professor Yu said that acupuncture is the same as Western medicine doing delicate surgery, which requires a long time to practice Xi.

Lin Kai shook his head: "Since you have the confidence to find the right acupuncture points, let's talk about acupuncture directly, first the ear acupuncture method and the head formation method..."

After twenty minutes of discussion among the teenagers at the door of the ward here, Yu Shenghe walked out of the ward of the eighth group, holding a cowhide bag in both hands, and his eyes swept towards Li Cheng and the others, "Let's go in."

"I'll demonstrate it again, teach you the first way of acupuncture, you can see it clearly, come up and demonstrate it yourself." Yu Shenghe walked to a patient about forty years old, said a few words to this person, then opened the cowhide bag and took out a small needle, inserted it into the patient's shoulder blade, and then followed the original demonstration in the classroom to walk the needle, Yu Sheng and his fingers held very steadily, and the needle was more accurate than ordinary people.

Afterwards, Yu Shenghe wiped his hands, instructed the patient twice, and walked to the second patient, the second was an old man, and his skin was a little wrinkled, which meant that the needle was not very easy to get off. Shi Wenbin was the first to investigate, and the second one was tied to his wrist by Yu Shenghe, "It's off." The

next few students either made the wrong gesture or the needle was too biased, Lin Kai was no exception to be treated twice before he completed the formation, and the last one was Li Cheng, Yu Sheng and he had already recognized that the young man in front of him was the one who was filming, and he was really a little optimistic in his heart.

"Will it?"

"Yes."

"Learned?"

"Just learned."

Yu Shenghe: "..."

☆、Chapter 96 Rapid Blood Recovery Special Effect Pill [Four Changes]

The old man next to him shuddered, looked at Li Cheng's immature face, and then contacted the context of the conversation between the two, and came to a very bad conclusion in his heart, don't be a new one!