"Egg scrambled zucchini."

...... This one is too light, sour and spicy shredded potatoes.

"Boiled fish fillet."

"Sweet and sour pork ribs."

"Then sweet and sour fish."

The last compromise made the two look at each other, and they were in the same bed.

Tang Shrimp snapped his fingers and changed into shoes, pushed open the door of the dormitory with one hand, and then closed it with a "bang", Tang Shrimp turned his head with a sad face, glanced at the inexplicably stupid and cute Li Cheng, took out his mobile phone and pressed a number suddenly, crying: "Sister Song is finished, there are reporters outside the door!! ☆

, Chapter 81 Youda is addicted I

don't know how to find out how Li Cheng is The reporters are piled up at the staircase and downstairs, Song Jia pressed her forehead, and then remembered that her artists are still living in the school dormitory, and it is generally impossible to prevent reporters here.

Song Jia picked up the mobile phone, browsed around in the address book, paused slightly in the column of Mr. Song, thought about it and dialed the phone in the next column, Li Cheng's matter must be very concerned, after all, it is his person, and it is not impossible to use his strength.

Li Cheng stayed in the dormitory for most of the day, and he didn't have to think much about lunch, he didn't have anything to eat.

Crying with a sad face and Tang Da Fat sighed for a long time, Li Cheng opened his laptop and swiped the school forum, and watched a few "That Night, the Story I Had to Tell Between Me and Li Cheng", "My Neighbor is Li Cheng", "My Classmate is Li Cheng", "Kao Shen Li Cheng Observation Log: How to Develop Moral, Intellectual, Physical and American Aspects in an All-round Way", and expressed his admiration for the thinking of the public gods... By the way, click on the private message in the "Xuanfa Life" forum to check it.

It's been more than a month, and there is still no news from the "idlers to disturb", Li Cheng frowned, he has never liked to think in a bad direction, but the sudden disappearance of the other party without any information makes him can't help but worry.

Moreover, the Qinling Secret Realm will be closed in another month, and if he can't leave the third layer of the Secret Realm by then, he and Shen You are afraid that they will never be able to get out of the Secret Realm in the future.

was thinking wildly, the window of the bedroom suddenly moved, and the transparent glass was broken into slag for no reason under the action of an external force, Li Cheng raised his head, only to see the black boss Shen You jumping down from the balcony and walking leisurely.

Li Cheng: "..."

Tang Da Fat: "!!!!

"Why are you here?" Li Cheng swallowed his saliva and ran over to look outside the balcony, because the glass was shattered into slag, it was easy to poke his head down, and there was an alley at the bottom that was not very passing, and the floor of the dormitory was higher, so those reporters naturally would not stand under the balcony, it was really difficult for Uncle Shen, who had always taken an unusual path, to find such a shortcut, Li Cheng retracted his head and visually measured the damage to the window, and couldn't help twitching the corners of his mouth, but was it a little too violent?

"Take you away." Shen You raised his mobile phone, and Li Cheng remembered that he had told Sister Song Shen You's mobile phone number, but how could Sister Song call Shen You at this time? Shouldn't it be about contacting school security?