"So what, in my heart, I am still a weak scholar Zhuangyuanlang, no matter how many first places I run, it's the same, you bite me!"

......

......

Zhuo Yuxuan no longer did fighting moves, but stopped and stood in place, a trace of heat flashed in his eyes, he originally wanted to compete with Li Cheng, but he didn't expect the opportunity to come so soon, so it's okay.

He had lost once before, and he would definitely not fall on the same person for the second time, he had learned martial arts himself, and there were a lot of actual battles, and he thought with certainty that this time, he would win.

"It's a matter of time."

Zhuo Yuxuan made a gesture of invitation, in the end, he and Li Cheng actually don't have a deep grudge, and the fighting competition is also about winning or losing, there is no need to go to the point of life and death, after saying this, he is also ready to stop after this person shows his defeat, and in the ears of everyone, it is also even more generous.

Sometimes, however, things don't go as planned.

Zhuo Yuxuan took the lead in hooking the arm of the opponent's short-haired young man with one hand, and made a back slash with the other elbow downward, the young man's body quickly turned sideways to avoid this move, and took advantage of the opponent's momentum to meet Zhuo Yuxuan with the same action, and it was another back cut, Table Yuxuan was stunned, and his back bowed down The loach swam out of the fighting circle, looking chic and dodging with ease, but only he knew the solemnity of his heart, It turns out that it is not only a running item of the physical fitness test, Li Cheng also has a deep study of combat, although his fighting moves are still a little unproficient, but judging from the move that dealt with him just now, people who don't have much actual combat experience can't remember it.

If Li Cheng really learned martial arts for Xi first time, then he must be a genius, no, this can't be, he must have learned techniques other than martial arts.

A thin layer of sweat on Zhuo Yuxuan's forehead gradually disappeared, and a slight smile was hooked on his lips, which was more challenging, wasn't it. Having a whetstone like Li Cheng is constantly vigilant, but he must always pay attention to himself and not be arrogant and capsize in the ditch.

The speed of the second round of action between the two of them has obviously accelerated a lot, Zhuo Yuxuan really has to use all his energy to deal with it, he never underestimates the enemy, even if the other party is just a peer who looks quite thin, but the strength he felt at the moment of the fight made him have to spend a lot of strength to get out, Zhuo Yuxuan's thoughts flashed three times, and his right leg moved outward and immediately used the most lethal elbow to smash into the ribs under the armpit on the inside of the short-haired boy.

Li Cheng lunged right and flashed this elbow, Zhuo Yuxuan seemed to have expected his movements, and kicked sideways to his right leg supporting his body, Li Cheng supported his purposeful leg with one hand, jumped up in mid-air and turned over behind him.

There was an uproar in the crowd, no one imagined that there would be a magical existence like martial arts in the military training ground, basically the percent who can be admitted to A University are actually dead scholars, and there are very few people who play at a super level in sports, not to mention the people who practice martial arts, all the students in the second class can't even stand up in a military posture, their faces are flushed with excitement, and they feel like they are watching a live broadcast of a martial arts movie!

The key is to slow down!

The mud moe moves too fast, ah fall!

Zhuo Yuxuan is even one of them, how can you test the gods You are also handsome and chic, and you are going to fall!