"heh, no thanks.. my moms going to pick me up today!" aphmau declines.

"i mean, i'm walking home. i can accept a lift." i say.

"okay! i'm sure he doesn't mind. but i see aphmau. well you got my number so text me if you want, okay?" aphmau goes back to say the same thing to travis about texting.

then a horn honked.

"aphmau! vámonos! get your butt over here! wait, is that a boy!" says a woman. most likely aphmau's mom.

"mom, stop yelling and honking the horn! there's a girl here too, not just a boy!" aphmau shouts back.

"hey, you with the white hair don't get any ideas of my daughter. remember you marry into this family you have to deal with me!" she says to travis.

"oh and sweetie you are welcome anytime at my home."  she says to me.

i laugh at travis.

"oh my irene.. your mom is so.. embarrassing." he whispers.

"i know right!" she whispers back.

"aphmau you should hurry.." i whisper too.

"i will, i swear." aphmau sighs.

"ahem, miss, i'm just aphmau's not alone buddy!" travis was for sure scared.

"oh! if that were the case why didn't you just say so? hehehe. alright, then it was nice to meet you. you too dear! come on aphmau let's get going."

aphmau says her goodbyes to us. aphmau was obviously telling her mom to put up the window.

travis then looks at me. "so a lift?" i nod.

"it shouldn't be too long." travis says.

"freshman!" i hear a call from behind. it was laurence. travis looks at me and i look at travis back. "h-hey i'll be back. it'll be so quick!" travis smiles. "okay but if you're not quick enough when my dad gets here then i might just leave you."

"hehe, okay."

i walk over to laurence. "i'm so hurt, breaking our newly walking tradition?" i smile. "next time, for sure. travis just offered a ride."

laurence glances over to travis. "so this travis guy.."

"he's my not alone buddy!"

laurence laughs. "oh you freshman say the cutest things ever. but don't worry, i guess i'll go walking alone this time. just don't let him put the moves before i do." he says nudging my shoulder.

"mhm, because it's specially preserved just for you." i jokingly say.

"f/n, hurry my dad's here!" travis calls out.

"f/n.. huh. what a pretty name you have." laurence says.

i groan. "secret discovered, but seriously i need to go! be safe laurence." i say to him before leaving to travis' dad's car.

i hop on the car and close it. i sat in the back with travis. i'm just glad he didn't sit in the front. that could've been awkward.

"you must be f/n! travis talks about you constantly at home. i assume you might be his girlfriend?" his dad asks. i didn't even get to say anything and straight to the point. i buckle my seat belt and his dad behinds to drive.

"y-yeah i'm f/n and no sir i'm not dating travis!" i look over to travis. he buries his head into his hands.
"dad! stop it, you're being embarrassing!" travis whines. his dad laughs at him though.

travis' dad asks for directions to my house. i did tell and he did know the street. he was driving real slowly though.

"haha, i'm glad you're friends with my son. he's quite the charmer! he especially got it from his old man here." "daddd!" travis pokes his dad on his shoulder. i giggle. then i whisper to travis. "i guess aphmau's mom isn't as embarrassing."

PHOENIX DROP HIGH X READERजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें