¡girls rule!

chapter four:¡girls rule!

chapter four:
¡girls rule!

STARCOURT MALL
SCOOPS AHOY

✮ ✮ ✮

BOYS DAY, GIRLS DAY. tara and dustin decided to spend the whole day apart from each other and hang out with their best friends. tara was at max's house watching movies and learning to skateboard. while dustin was pushing in between people at the mall to get to his best friend. he makes his way into SCOOPS AHOY in which he was greeted at the service counter by a female.

"hi." dustin smiled

"hi," she responds.

"i'm dustin."

"i'm robin."

"pleasure to meet you. uh, is- is he here?"

"is who here?"

the door to the back room swung open revealing steve harrington in his sailor uniform. "henderson!" steve raised his hands above his head.  "henderson! he's back! he's back!" dustin began to giggle, happy to see his best friend.

"i'm back!" dustin beamed. "you got the job!"

"i got the job!" steve says as he gestures to the big sign above robin, and begins imitating a trumpet.

robin stared at the two boys blankly not knowing how to react to what she was witnessing.

"hey!" the boys started to do their handshake, they created before dustin went to summer camp. they ended the handshake with steve being stabbed with dustin's fake lightsaber as they laughed together. once they had calmed down, robin spoke.

"how many children are you friends with?" she asks.

sam saw everything. she was smiling
the whole time during their reunion. knowing steve her whole life, she would have never thought he would be best friends with a kid. this whole summer, she noticed steve was becoming the person she first met in the very beginning. he'd hang out with the kids and play board games in the basement. he would take them to the arcade, and play the games with them. he helped lucas with his first apology to max. he set up, tara and dustin's second date. he helped axel sneak el out of the house to see mike. something 1980 steve harrington wouldn't do. he changed.

dustin looks behind steve and sees sam by the door, steve comes out. dustin then smirks at him, wiggling his brows. "did i interrupt something?" he says.