the eggo box

chapter four:the eggo box

chapter four:
the eggo box

HAWKINS HIGH SCHOOL
PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE

"DO YOU THREE KNOW, WHY YOU ARE HERE IN MY OFFICE?" the principal asked the three older teens.

"cause we got in trouble."
steve chuckles.

"what exactly did you three got
in trouble for?" the principal asked.

"for defending a friend." steve answers.

jonathan chuckles. "since when is sam your friend, steve? because last time i remembered you were an asshole to her in the eighth grade." jonathan argued.

nancy sat in silence between the two
boys arguing next to her.

"yeah, and you were suppose to drop off sam home last night with tara, but instead you took nancy with you. you were an asshole for that too!" steve argued.

"what?"
nancy questioned.

"okay! it seems like you two both hate each other."
the principal spoke.

"no, yeah! we love each other, we're both the bestest friends in the whole world." jonathan sarcastically said.

"we love arguing! it is our way of expressing our love for each other. we just love each other that much." steve added.

"fucking hell..."
nancy mumbles as she rolled her eyes.

"miss wheeler, language."

"sorry."

"miss wheeler, why are you here? without
any sarcastic comments, please." the principal asked.

"i punched a girl in the face for yelling out inappropriate things to sam because i know what it's like to be called a slut for no reason." she answered.

"okay. to end this fast, and so i am not around these two. we three all just defending a friend. sam's going through things, and we three didn't like how they were just blurting things out to her. can i leave?" steve spoke fast.

the principal sighs.
"you three can leave. i won't give punishment, but keep your problems outside of the school."

steve got up. "yeah, but problems are always going to be everywhere no matter what? they'll always be around you." he looked at both nancy and jonathan, and walked out.