slutty samantha delgado

chapter three slutty samantha delgado:

chapter three
slutty samantha delgado:

MORNING AFTER
HAWKINS MIDDLE SCHOOL

"HARRINGTON USE TO LIKE YOUR SISTER?" mike asked, surprised to know a dude like him would like sam. not that sam was ugly, i mean to the boys she was hot. either way, they never expected steve and sam to have a past.

"that's what i said! dude was whipped at the age of 10 by her. well actually, sam was obsessed with him first. she was the first person to make the move on talking to him. but eighth grade dance came for them, and he became a bitch." tara explained as they were all walking towards the entrance of the school.

"so not only steve just lost nancy, but he also lost one of the hottest girl here in hawkins?" dustin was devastated. "how could he do that to her?"

"does she still like him?" lucas asked.

tara shook her head.
"sam hates that dude. she hates his guts. well, i think she still hates him. unless, sam still has feelings for him which is stupid of her. i didn't even know they both had a past until axel explained the whole story about them this morning."

lucas, and dustin stop their traces, and stare at max, the new girl who trick o treated with them last night.

max closes her locker shut, and sees tara.
"hi tam!" max goes through her backpack, and pulls out a bag of candy. "here is some of my candy. since you couldn't make it last night. i made sure you got the big milky way candy."

tara takes it. "thanks max! at least someone is considerate unlike some suburban boy who ate the candy i told him not to eat!" she glared at mike

"i wouldn't have eaten it, if you actually came with us instead of picking up sam from that stupid party!" mike argued.

"hey! tara has some responsibilities." dustin defended.

"thank you dustin. at least someone
understands me."

"dustin is just defending you because he likes you!"

everyone went silent. will was walking towards his friends, but stopped when he heard mike spill dustin's secret.

"WOAH!" dustin yelled.

lucas smirks.
"max is mine."

max turns to look at lucas.
"what?"

"nothing."

"i don't like tara! she's my friend. i was defending her as a friend. can i not defend my friend?" dustin spoke.