cruel summer (2)

chapter one:cruel summer (2)

chapter one:
cruel summer (2)

NIGHT TIME
STAR COURT MALL

"YOU'RE LATE."
lucas said.

"sorry!"
mike apologized as he got off his bike.

"again."

"sam is waiting for us inside, and we're going to miss the opening." will spoke.

"yeah, if you keep whining about it. let's go!"
mike said as he starts to walk.

"if you keep whining about it. neh-neh-neh!"
lucas mocked.

"just please stop talking, dude."

"let me guess, you were busy..."
lucas started to making kissing noises.

"oh, yeah, real mature, lucas."

they all see sam standing by CAMERA REPAIR with her arms crossed, and a mad look on her face.

"i didn't cancel my plans with matt just for you to
be late again, michael." sam spoke as they all began walking together.

"i am sorry!"

"guess why mike was late, again..."
lucas said as he started to make kissing noises again. "oh el, i wish we could make out forever, and never hang out with any of our friends." he tries mimicking mike's voice.

"lucas, stop."
max spoke.

"why are you guys complaining about me kissing my girlfriend? sam and matt do the same thing." mike responded.

"uh, there's a difference. yes, matt and i make out but, we're on time to places we have to be at. you on the other hand, suck with time management." sam said.

"you really do."
will spoke.

they all were speed walking as they go down the escalators to make it on time to the movies. they push through everyone as they exchanged excuse me! and sorry! to the people. mike accidentally bumps into a girl.

"hey, watch it!"
she says.

"sorry!"
mike apologizes as everyone continues walking.

"yeah! watch it, nerds!"
erica called out.

"isn't it past your bedtime?"
lucas asks.