ꜱᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

ahoy ladies and gentlemen's 🍦and happy new year! 🎊

happy new year! 🎊

welcome to season three of DELICATE.
season three has to be my favorite season of stranger things, it's just so nostalgic and the vibes is just immaculate. anywho, DELICATE 3 is going to be a bit different. i changed some of the plot of stranger things season three to be able to create a storyline for...Matt which will be revealed throughout the book ;) matt's family won't appear frequently as the main cast. but they will appear here and there.

-

quick run through!
billy won't be part of DELICATE 3. billy decided to attend college and his dad decided to tag along leaving max and her mom behind in hawkins. him going to college changes him as a person and makes him see things differently in a good way. the reason why i did this is because max deserves a break, she's been through too much in season four of the actual show. let me just give max a happy storyline (kind of) lol.

-

a quick brief about the miller's

matt's parents are inspired by chandler and monica from friends 💛 i love the show and their characters. they were also my favorite couple of the show, so i had to add them to the cast.
🕊️ rip, matthew perry.
so, jackelyn miller is matt's younger sister. she's just six years old. the miller siblings got home schooled ever since the whole case of the delgado's. the parents didn't want to risk their kids getting hurt next. which caused matt lose contact with sam and move away. monica miller is a news reporter. chandler has a car dealership business. so the miller's are a pretty wealthy family. i won't share much right now about matt's past with sam, but it'll be revealed throughout DELICATE 3.

-

i know maria bauman only appeared in one chapter in DELICATE 2, but trust me, she'll appear a lot more in DELICATE 3.

back story about the bauman's:
obviously their parents are murray and susana. murray was married to susana, but divorced many years later. when axel met him, scott was already dealing with the divorce of his parents. each parent took their kid. susana took maria and murray kept scott up until college when he moved out. when maria told him who her brother was to him. axel freaked out, i'm dating my best friends sister? but either way, they continued to talk through the phone till they see each other in person again. so, axel and maria are secretly talking to each other without scott knowing. 🤫
and that's a short brief on the bauman family :)

-

tik tok: unlessitsmrsreid01
(i post tik toks throughout the writing of the book!)

now that we cleared that up, let's introduce our new characters that will be joiningthe main cast for DELICATE 3

the main cast for DELICATE 3.

▣ ▣ ▣ ▣ ▣ ▣ ▣

milo manheim as
matthew 'matt' miller

milo manheim asmatthew 'matt' miller

maude apatow as
maria bauman

tyler posey asscott bauman

tyler posey as
scott bauman

tyler posey asscott bauman

then...

paul rudd as
murray bauman

🕊️ matthew perry as
chandler miller

courtney cox as
monica miller

violet mcgraw as
jackelyn 'jackie' miller

gabriella pizzolo as
suzie

chosen jacobs as
marco

▣ ▣ ▣ ▣ ▣ ▣ ▣

A.N: ! keep in mind, i don't own any of the stranger things cast. i only own sam, marco, maria, matt and their family, and storyline!

⚠️WARNING!
this story will contain strong language, abuse, mention of blood, horror, alcohol use, drug use, mental health issues, violence, death, mature writing, SPOILERS, and slight changes to the plot of stranger things.