Lewis looked nervous as we sat on his sofa watching Twilight. I don’t know why though, it’s not his first time! He smiled at me and I almost burst out laughing, shouldn’t I be the nervous one? “You okay?” I asked him, biting my lip to try and stop myself grinning.

“Yeah.” He nodded and wiped his hands on his jeans, “You?”

“I’m fine.” We sat on the sofa, neither of us really watching the film, not that he would in any other situation, vampire love stories aren’t really his thing, nowhere near enough pointless killing and fast cars for him!

“I’ll be back in a minute,” he said, getting up and heading for the stairs.

“You’re gonna miss the ending!” There was only five minutes left! He raised his eyebrows making me laugh and walked out.

His parents had gone away for the weekend and my parents finally agreed on letting me stay at his house, well, after a very embarrassing conversation about being responsible and safe! Thinking about it still makes me shudder; no one wants their dad to explain the facts of life to them, ever! I told Lewis that I was ready last week and we decided to wait until this weekend rather than doing it quickly before my parents got home from work.

He came back down and leant against the door frame just as the credits started. “Hey,” he said, biting his lip. He’s ten times sexier when he’s nervous.

“Hi.” I turned the TV off as I walked past. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me, making my tummy flutter and my heart beat faster. “I’m ready now,” I whispered against his lips. He nodded and took my hand, silently leading me upstairs.

As soon as we reached the top step I started to get nervous, I have no idea what to do! What if it’s bad for him? What if I’m rubbish? He turned around and smiled at me making all my insecurities instantly disappear; his gorgeous green eyes seemed to sparkle with happiness.

I gasped as I walked into his room. He had lit candles and scattered sunflowers on the bed. “I know technically it should be roses but I also know sunflowers are you favourites so,” he said trailing off, scratching the back of his neck, looking completely unsure of himself. Does he really think there’s a chance I wouldn’t love this?

I shook my head, “This is perfect and I don’t think a thorn in the butt would be that romantic!” He smiled in amusement and stroked my cheek before pressing his lips to mine, kissing me tenderly and making my heart beat so fast I thought it was going to burst.

He laid us both on the bed and pressed his body against mine. “I love you Summer,” he murmured against my skin as he kissed down my neck.

“I love you too.”

My body was going crazy; everywhere he touched made my skin feel like it was on fire. I eagerly pulled his t-shirt off and ran my hands down his chest making him shiver and moan against my lips. He pulled us both up so we were both sitting and slowly pulled my top off, trailing his hands up my body at the same time.

I crashed my lips to his and fumbled around unbuttoning his jeans, I felt him smile as he helped me, slipping his jeans off and pulling mine down. I don’t know where I got the confidence from to just strip him like that, I guess it’s him, he makes me feel safe, I know he would never judge me. When we were both naked he laid us back down. The feel of his skin against mine was incredible, I could barely breathe, I wasn’t nervous anymore. “You’re sure?” he asked again as he laid over me.

“I’m sure,” I whispered, kissing him and pulling him closer. It hurt at first but he was so slow, patient and gentle, it was perfect.