I closed my door as I marched in the kitchen for some bleach. I went back out there and empty the bottle where her spit and body was.

Let her come here again and I'll acid her ass.

I swear I'm gonna strangle Sander.

I'm going to the boxing place shortly to meet him for our training session.

Him and I are gonna have a serious that about his drug addict psycho mother showing up at my doorstep threatening me for money.

After an hour or two, I got some fruits to eat as I wait for the time to come for me to curse out Sander's ass.

I dressed into a long red tights and a crop top before leaving the house.

When I got into the building, I heard music coming from there as I walked further inside.

Damn.

I forgot all about the situation as I watched Sander shirtless and sweaty, throwing punches at the boxing bag while listening to some rap music.

His back muscles moved with every punch and I licked my lips, completely hypnotized.

I watch as he kept pulling up his shorts that kept slipping down showing off his ass in the Armani boxers.

So fucking hot.

"Are you gonna keep ogling me all day, love?" His voice made me jump before he started turning around and I watch as sweat dripped down his abs. "Not that I mind, I'm all yours."

He took the towel wiping off the sweat as he came over to me. "What? Speechless now?"

I rolled my eyes, "Don't get ahead of yourself."

"I wanna get a head from you though." He flirts, wrapping his hand around my shoulders as we walked over the the center.

Does that mean what I think it does?

He's playing with me, he has to be.

"Ew, you're sweaty." I grimaced, "Move please."

He chuckles before rubbing up on me, which made me scream.

"I hate you so much." I felt sweaty now.

"I hate you more."

I hiss my teeth at him as I started doing my warm ups. He turns down the music as he watches me doing my splits. I swear he loves me doing them because he always watches.

"Adorable." He sent me a smile and I sent him back one.

I just remembered about his mom and I was about to tell him but he speaks first.

"I don't know why, but I feel extremely happy today. It's a good day, isn't it?" He grins and my thoughts drops back.

Maybe its better if I tell him after we're ready to go home.

Yes, that's it.

"It is a good day." I agree with him.

After minutes of stretching, we finally got ready to start everything.

I was ready to kick his butt.

"We're gonna start off with defense first. Think of me as your enemy right now." Sander stated as we take our formation. "I'll attack and you'll defend yourself. Try your best not to let me get a hit."

I nod my head, taking a breath as I got ready. I fell back, settling into a defensive stance as I took in my fake enemy.

"Now defend yourself." He sent his first punche and I staggered back. He didn't wait a second before swinging another roundhouse punch to me and I bent backward and felt his knuckles swish past my nose. "Good job, baby."