Upstairs in a guest bedroom Mia is buttoning her shirt, sitting at the foot of the bed as Jung Kook comes out the bathroom flipping the light switch.

"You're using me to get back at him, aren't you?" He stands in the room, glaring at her with hurt in his eyes.

She looks up at him, fumbling with the last button as her short hair falls in front of her eyes. "You did the same thing with Gabriella to get back at me," a scoff comes out of her mouth.

"No I didn't," he replies way calmer than she expected him to.

Mia gives him the—I don't believe you—look and then slides her feet inside her all white sneakers. "So you were in love with her?"

Jung Kook groans, pushing his hair back with one hand. "I wouldn't say that. I liked her, yeah but saying I was in love is way overboard. The only girl I've ever been in love with—and still am is you."

The ex girlfriend can't help the shy smile spreading across her face even though she's so desperately trying to hide it. "Jung Kook, you really mean that?"

He sits down beside her brushing her hair behind an ear and then rests his palm against her cheek as she looks deeply into his dark eyes, searching for more clarity. Their lips almost touches, just about to close the gap between them until the door bursts open. A drunk couple apologizes then stumbles back out into the hallway.

Mia clears her throat, rubbing her palms on her jeans. "We should go back downstairs,"

Jung Kook follows her out the bedroom and then down the steps, stopping when Liam approaches them at the bottom of the stairs.

"Hey, Mia I was looking for you." Before he can say anything else to her, Justin comes from behind the corner, wrapping an arm over Liam's shoulder, smiling at the exes standing on the steps side by side.

"Haha! I've been looking everywhere for you lovebirds. I need a favor. We're running low on alcohol. Could you two go to the store and get more? You can use my dad's credit card." Inside one of his pockets he slides out his wallet and then gives Jung Kook the black card.

Jung kook pulls gently onto Mia's right hand, leading her down the rest of the hardwood steps. "We can take my truck,"

"No. No. No. Take one of my cars. Much faster." He smiles at them as they both give him a look of disbelief. Then gestures towards the door inside the kitchen that leads to the garage. "Hurry now. Don't keep us waiting." Liam and Mia exchange looks as she wanders away hand in hand with Jung Kook.

Stepping inside the garage full of expensive sports cars, Jung Kook lets Mia pick a ride. She chooses one and then climbs inside the passenger seat while he sits beside her searching for the keys. The keys falls out the visor and lands on his lap. "Damn, this a sweet ride. I wish I was this rich." While waiting patiently for the garage door to open, the engine roars to life and then the blue Lamborghini speeds out into the street.

The chilly air blows through the rolled down windows as the car drifts on the road.

"I think Liam wanted to tell me something back there," Mia speaks up, brushing her wild hair behind both ears.

Jung Kook scratches underneath his chin while his hair blows in all directions. "Like what?"

Mia shrugs dumbfounded, fumbling with the necklace that Jung Kook gave her back at the hospital. She's also wearing Helen's but it's tucked in her shirt. "I don't know. He just had this odd look on him."

Zooming further and further away from the house Mia catches a glimpse of the black Mercedes Benz parked in between bushes, blending in the darkness surrounded by tall trees.