chapter 13

"what..?" Suga asked him stunned.
"Don't you wanted to leave? Now I think it's better if you stay away from Taeyung it would be good for both of you" Jungkook said to Suga who didn't knew why he was hesitating.

Jungkook was right, today Taeyung got hurt because of him..if Suga remained by his side..then

"B..but how?" Suga asked him biting his lips he felt like crying why was he so sad about this...he wanted to le-leave badly before so why now? Suga thought.

"I have arranged money and a place for you to stay your passport and plane tickets are ready don't worry" Jungkook said to Suga who looked at him.

"T..take care of him.." Suga said as Jungkook nodded,
"You should leave soon before he regain conscious" Jungkook said to Suga who felt like his own feets could not move each step felt very heavy the further he went the more pain he felt.

"Why...am I like this..." Suga cried in the car he wanted to leave but now he doesn't...Suga kept on crying miserably he felt weak tired and drained never like before everything that happen between him and Taehyung kept coming back to him.

Jungkook had arrange some clothes for him Suga did not knew Jungkook was planning to send him Paris...

Suga was not able to believe it was happening not even after the flight took off he was still worried about Taehyung.

Why do I feel so bad to leave him...Suga said as the warm tears flowed out of his eyes.

Five years later ~

Taehyung had almost lost his hope to find Suga in these few years, suga's mother as well.

Taehyung focused himself on the business he worked harder and harder to get rid of Suga from his mind..even though he was beyond successful he still felt lonely.

Taehyung did not knew Jungkook had send Suga away for suga's own safety as people have seems to know much important he was for Taehyung that only brought struggle to both of them.

"Son why don't you come home to eat?" Taehyung father asked him he was so worried about taehyung he rarely came home..his son was hurt and he didn't even knew why.

Taehyung didnt wanted to return that place reminded him too much about Suga.

"I am fine dad why are you here?" Taehyung asked not looking at him.

"What have you made of yourself..tae?" His dad asked in a soft tone Taehyung was suprised he had never heard of his dad speaking in such a way.

"You don't eat...you don't sleep..you are always travelling you don't tell me..what is hurting you.." his dad said there was tears in his eyes that startled Taehyung.

"Appa..." Taehyung whispered....worried.
"When..was the last time you even called me..?" His dad sobbed covering his eyes with his wirst Taehyung heart that was already hurting hurted even more.

"I am sorry..appa I really am..don't cry I will come home more and pick up all your calls" Taehyung said as he went and kneeled infront of his dad holding his hands that have become rough from
The years of hardwork.

"You will?" His dad asked.
"Yes I will" Taehyung said as his dad hugged him tightly Taeyung felt like he could break down in his dad arms but he didn't wanted to.

"This one is the last" Suga said wiping the sweat from his forehead.
"You did great!" His assistant cheered.

"Yeah..this one was hardest" Suga said he worked with a designing company they were working very hard on thier new product.

Suga had just finished the final presentation one day before the deadline.

"Do you think they will like it?" Suga asked her nervously as bethy his assistant pulled his cheeks.

"What are you saying? When have you your plans ever failed?" She said happily as Suga pulled away.

"That hurts!" He pouted.

"Why are you so cute?!" Bethy  giggled.
"What time is it?" Suga asked her worried.

"Don't worry it's not 5 yet" she said as Suga took a breath.
"That's great thanks for helping me today" Suga said as she smiled.

"You owe me a dinner" bethy said as Suga smiled.

"I owe you more then that" Suga said warmly as bethy smiled,  "get some rest"
She said leaving him alone.

"It's still early maybe I can meet him a bit sooner?" Suga smiled looking at his watch he quickly shut his laptop and went to the parking.

Suga was driving back..."he would be so happy to see me" Suga thought.

Suga reached the nursery where he greeted the teacher she smiled when she noticed him.

"You are early!" She said happily.

"Yeah, sorry can I take him with me a bit early today?" Suga asked the young girl in front of him.

"Sure let me get him, he would be so happy!" She giggled as Suga smiled.

"Yeah" Suga said as he saw her getting back inside Suga waited outside to suprise him.

"Dada...!!" The kid yelled as he noticed Suga his eyes shining brightly his small feets ran towards Suga with a big smile.

"My baby!" Suga said hugging the kid in his arm as he lifted him.
They both looked so good together.

"You came to pick me up?" The kid asked brightly as Suga nodded.

"Let's go home I will cook you something nice and tasty" Suga said as the boy peaked him all over the face in happiness.

"Love you dada" the kid said as Suga smiled holding him closer.

"I love you too my baby" Suga said as he took his kid back home the apartment was small but it was home for them Suga after getting job moved out of the place Jungkook rented for him.

"Dada..?" The kid tug at him when he noticed Suga looking so lost.
"I am fine" Suga said kissing him on the cheeks.

Author's note
Soooooo....do you guys like it?
I don't what am I doing with this...
Guys can you tell me a cute baby boy name?
For the baby