chapter 5

"so your are saying with such a tight security of more then hundred of men with guns, he left?" Taeyung asked although he had a smile on his face it added more to the tensed air.

"S-sir..I-I the guy was about to say something when he was cut off by a loud gun shot that went straight to his head pouring the blood all over his face as he fell on the ground with a loud thud.

The other guards tensed in the rooms
It has been weeks since Taeyung has been searching for that guy his teeth clenched everytime he close his eyes that pale flushed breathless face came into his mind begging for him to stop.

Taeyung never realised when had he became obsessed with him now he wanted nothing more then to have him tied to his bed, he wanted to love him to have him spoil him mark him.

"Useless" Taeyung muttered walking past the lifeless man on the floor the clear shining tiles stained with blood, he was frustrated he wanted him!

Taeyung halted his search for his father's wedding he was going back to the university after the wedding is over he saw him near once, he might a student.

He got delayed by some work because of Jimin and Jungkook those were like kids always throwing tantrums at him can't belive they made him late to his own father's wedding.

As soon as he stepped in he was greeted by the so called realtives who kept him busy for a whole damn hour, when he finally got himself a drink he was again pulled into a business conversation with his dad former business partners.All with the eyes of vultures finding a way to degrade him but had none.

"Mr Kim I recently brought a land near your if y-
"What are you guys doing stealing my son today as well?" His father thankfully Interrupted that old guy.

"Dad!" Taeyung turned and hugged him
"Congratulations" Taeyung said as his dad pulled away smiling unlike his fake smile.

"Let me introduce you to your brother" dad said as I heard something broke
"You okay baby?" I heard my dads wife yelled following her I saw..him?

His eyes widened the glass had fallen from his hands he looked at me paler than paper.

"Honey you okay?" My dad called out to him with concerned, I don't like it
I don't like anyone except me showing any sort of feelings to him. He was mine.

he fainted as his mom almost yelled
I went towards him carrying him
"You guys stay here take care of the guest
I will get him to see the doctor it might be because of the heat" I said as they both nodded worried.

"I caught you baby boy" I whispered in his ears holding him tightly in my arms as I carried him towards my old room which was far away from these people, just him and me.

"Can't believe he is my baby brother now" I thought as I laid him down on the bed resisting the urge to strip him and devour him.

I stroked his cheeks that were slightly pink from the heat I took off his coat
His white shirt looked good with his pale skin..an irritating thought struck me.
"Who were you dressing up for?" I throught as my finger traced his neck a little force and he would be dead.

I looked at his face as he sleep so calmly
His pink plump lips looked like the morning dew rippling like water in dessert.

I don't know how long I just stared at him watching him for hours, I could stay here seeing him for years. his eyes fluttered making me smile
His eyes open he stared a the ceiling for moment as if waking from a bad dream until his eyes went around landing on me.

I like how his eyes widened as he immediately sat and back away on the bed it was fun to see the fear in his eyes such a cute prey.

"How are you brother?" I asked him as he clutched the sheets tightly, "y-you! What are you doing here?! Get out!! Get out!" He yelled on top of his lungs.

He didn't seems so happy to see me big tears poured out of his eyes making me want to kiss them away but his actions made me annoyed, he throwed pillows at me as I inched closer.

"Throw anything again and I will fucking kill you" I warned as he turned quite I could almost see those cat ears dropping.

"Y-you..that night..I...I was drugged and you.." he trembled hugging himself crying pitfully.
"H-how could you?!" He yelled his eyes swollen red. I smiled as I sat near him he still look very vulnerable and sacred ready to jump.

"Do you know how addictiving you are in bed, your moans can drive anyone crazy
And the wa-
I was stunned when I felt stinging pain in my cheek,

"Y-you fucking slap me?" I said as he backed away in fear as the realisation dawn upon him I grab a fistful of his hair making him wince in pain.

"You really didn't read the situation well do you? I can fucking chop you arm off for this fucking trick you pulled!" I yelled as he flinched away.

"L-let go!" He said but it only sounded pitful because of his state, "still festiy?" I said as my hand traced his thighs making him to look at me horror and fear.

"I-I am your brother"..he begged, "you are turning me on baby boy" I said to him.

My lips landed on his trembling ones as he grasped in surprise I pinch his thighs
Making him to moan in pain as my tounge explore the taste of sweet chocolate and wine that he had earlier which was making me.more intoxicated
The kiss was addicting my hands tug as the buttons of his shirts irritated by the frabic restricting me as he tried to push me away.

"B-breath" he managed to whispered out as I pulled away he wiped the saliva from his chin panting heavily.

He tried to get off the bed as I grabbed his wirst throwing him back on the bed hard as he groaned in pain I pinned his both wirst above his head.

Getting between his legs as he cried out desperately begging making me lose control.

"Taeyung?" I heard my dad knocking on the door as he tried to unlock the lock door after realising it was lock he started knocking louder.

"Fuck it!" I cursed getting off him fixing my clothes and dumping my coat on him I didn't wanted anyone to see him not even my own father.

"Coming" I yelled.
"Get your shit together and keep your mouth shut if you don't want to see your mother dead" I said as he slowly nodded.

I went towards the doors opening as my dad stepped in the room looking confused at the messed up room.

"You took him here why?" My dad asked confused. "The sofa didn't looked comfortable, I didn't realise this room wasn't clean it seems a bit messy" I said as dad nodded.

"You okay?" Dad asked going towards my baby who nodded covering himself in my coat he looked cute.

"Your eyes are so swollen did the brother bully you?" My dad asked joking,
"I wouldn't dare" I said smirking.
"Why is your cheek so red?" My dad asked clearly surpirsed,

"Is it?" I asked looking at boy in my bed who didn't met my gaze.
"Yeah as If someone slapped you hard" dad joked, "who would dare" I said as he nodded.

"That's true well Suga this is my son Taeyung and Taeyung treat you little brother nicely" dad said.

"Suga.." that's a cute name suits him perfectly
"My sugar" I thought smiling.