chap 10

Few months later -

"Sir...please what should I do?" The guy was begging on his knees his whole face was bloody and badly bruised up.

"Do not touch me" Taehyung said as the guy was dragged back by the others leaving the room.

"You found something?" Taehyung asked Jungkook who took a breath staring at the ceiling.

"No, not yet" Jungkook said he too felt very annoyed it was the first time he was not able to do anything.

"Where can he even escape?" Taehyung asked himself as Jimin entered the tensed room it had been months and they had no news about Suga even his mother did not knew and seemed to be very worried about it.

"We will find him soon but" Jungkook said as Taehyung got up massaging his temples.

"Soon? It's already been months!" Taehyung said there was a tone of frustration and anger in his voice.

"I have a meeting" Taehyung said leaving as jimin went towards Jungkook worried clutching his arm.

"I am worried he isn't sleeping or eating well..what should we do?" Jimin concerned voice stirred Jungkook's heart making him feel more trouble then he was before.

"I-i don't like seeing hyung like this..." Jimin sobbed as Jungkook hugged him in his arms his eyes shone in that bright room as he promised Jimin he would find Suga soon.

Jungkook followed after Taehyung after letting go of Jimin.

"Why do you have to go?" Jungkook asked Taehyung, "i don't want to be anywhere near that house without him beside dad is troubling me about other stuff" Taehyung said.

"But that place is very different from here there might not be even proper place to stay" Jungkook said.

"Just buy a place to stay then!" Taehyung said leaving.

"You don't need to do that dear!" The grandma said as Suga started cooking
"What do you mean, I want to cook for you today!" Suga said to her.

"But you just came from work you must be so tired this is the least I could do" the grandma insisted as Suga gently took her out of the kitchen siting her down on the sofa.

"You rest here and don't say stuff like this you took me in when I had no where to go..so don't say like you haven't already done enough for me" Suga said as the grandma eyes soften.

She stroked suga's head gently, "you do remind of my son" she said as Suga took a breath in.

"I will be right back" Suga said as he went to finish making dinner he felt weird nausea looking at the food
He quickly check the expiry date of the sauce it wasn't expired but it was close to.

Suga sat down to eat with her its been four months since that grandma had took in him she was really kind and sweet, Suga felt happy when treated him like her son who had died few years back .

Suga did not want anything, he now jusy want to stay by that old lady's side take care of her and live a decent life....that's all.

"This is so good!" The grandma said nudging him as Suga chuckled.
"I know!" He said.

"Ta da!" Will said as he suddenly wrapped his arms around suga's waist startling him.

"What the fuck!" Suga cursed him making will frown, "no cursing love!" Will smiled.

"You son of b-
Before Suga could finish the door bell ring indicating someone had entered the shop it was a lady with a little kid holding her finger as she smiled brightly at them.

"Can I have some roses but I want it to be decorated with the other flowers as well" she said with a heavy blush on her face.

"Ma'am is there an occasion?" Suga asked as she nodded happily,
"It our anniversary" she said as her kid looked around the flower shop with shining eyes.

"Then with roses we can add some red and white roses it will be a good bouquet" Suga said as the woman eyes shone.

"Yeah! That's would be so good!" She said clapping her hands.

"Preety!' the little kid pointed at the flowers.
"Yeah" Suga said as he kneeled down to his height he was just so cute.

"Preety" he said suddenly pointing at Suga with sparkly eyes making her mother and Will smile.

"We will deliver this to you this evening?" He asked the woman.
"Can you deliver it a bit later than that we will be out for dinner" she said.

"Sorry but we don't deliver past that time" will said troubled as the kid played in suga's arm happily.

"Oh that..is bad" she said looking worried.

"It's okay I will get it deliver to you then" Suga said smiling.
"Really?! Thank you so much!" She said as will nodded.

"Remember to buy flower from our shop then okay?" Will said as the women nodded.

Suga took out a flower handing it to the kid who looked at it with wide eyes than at Suga.

"Thank you!" He said as Suga kisses his cheek.

"I didn't knew you like kids" will said cling onto Suga.
"Get off" Suga said groaned.

"No" will said as the rest of the day went with them bickering.

It was late at night and Suga had to deliver those beautiful white and red roses to the woman.

"Be careful!" Will said giving him a kiss on cheek and leaving.

"Idiot" Suga muttered under his breath he was feeling very sleepy and tired
He messaged his shoulder tapping his cheeks he went for the deliver which was just around, thankfully.

"This..place looks so expensive...almost reminded..him of city..of him" Suga brushed off his thoughts as he went to deliver the flowers.

The women was very happy to see him the whole house was decorated Suga felt that guy much be so lucky to be with someone who loves him so much.

"Thank you so much!' she said happily holding the flowers, "no it's okay!" Suga said to her.

"I should leave it is already very late" Suga said as the women smiled and insisted him to stay for a coffee her son who saw him kept clinging to him.

"Okay okay I will stay for a while, sorry to trouble you" Suga said hesitant
"The woman served him the coffee as they talked for a while her husband and her were childhood sweethearts and were close even in highschool" listening to her Suga could feel his heart warm up.

"I must leave" Suga said as he notice the boy was not playing with his bracelet anymore as he looked down to see he had fall asleep on his lap.

"He had never fallen asleep so soon" her mother said surprised as Suga smiled she carefully took him in her arm as Suga left.

Suga felt tired as he waited for the lift when he stepped it was empty
Suga kind of felt a bit worried since it was very quiet..the lift suddenly stopped at a floor Suga eyes were closed he felt very tired as he was leaning against the corner when the door open he heard few people talking.

"Yeah Jimin you were ri-
The conversation stopped.
Suga who was too tired to notice it slowly opened his eyes and regretted it soon.

Author's note
I almost forget about it!!