Chapter 32: a meeting of darkness

Start from the beginning

Kurogiri:I'm afraid that won't be enough

he declared, addressing Salem.

Kurogiri:Hello there, Lady Salem. I am a servant of All For One. Here is something you would want to see.

With a subtle wave of his hand, Kurogiri conjured a holographic projection, revealing a footage that unfolded like a chilling tale. It showcased Jason Uchiha in a fierce battle against the formidable Sparda brothers, Dante and Vergil. The clash was intense, each strike resonating with the echoes of power. Jason's mastery over his abilities became evident as he managed to not only defeat the Sparda brothers but also seal a demonic monster with calculated precision.

Kurogiri, hidden behind his mask, smirked with a sense of satisfaction, confident in the impact of his revelation. The holographic display flickered, freezing on an image of Jason standing triumphantly amidst the aftermath of the battle.

Kurogiri:So, what do you think?

Kurogiri inquired, his tone carrying a subtle challenge.

Salem observed the footage with an inscrutable expression. The shadows around her seemed to dance with a newfound energy, reflecting the complexity of her thoughts.

Salem:Jason Uchiha

Salem mused, her voice carrying an air of acknowledgment.

Salem:Impressive. He possesses a strength that cannot be underestimated.

Kurogiri nodded, his mask concealing any further expression.

Kurogiri:Indeed. He has proven himself to be a formidable force, and his actions have sent ripples through the realms of both heroes and villains alike.

Salem turned her attention back to Kurogiri.

Salem:What is All For One's interest in this individual? Is Jason Uchiha an ally or a potential threat?

Kurogiri's smirk widened as he responded,

Kurogiri:all For One sees potential. Potential that can be molded, shaped, and aligned with our shared goals. Jason Uchiha is a key player in the unfolding narrative of chaos.

Salem's eyes gleamed with a glint of intrigue. "Chaos," she repeated, savoring the word.

Salem:Very well, Kurogiri. Let the shadows intertwine, and may chaos reign in the wake of our combined endeavors.

As the holographic projection dissipated, the dark realm echoed with the whispered promises of alliances and the anticipation of the impending chaos that would ensue.

In the obscure history of Jason Uchiha, a tale of suffering and scorn unfolded. Afflicted with QSSM deficiency, he became the target of the Smith family's disdain, a subject of relentless hatred and shame. Union Academy, too, added to the burden, constantly disgracing him and reinforcing the narrative of his inadequacy. Even in matters of the heart, his lovers betrayed him, leaving scars that ran deep, breaking him in ways words couldn't capture.