chapter 26

The air crackled with demonic energy as I dispelled the incomplete Susanoo, tapping into my demonic heritage. The fusion of my demonic essence with jutsu mastery birthed a unique Kekkei Genkai, not bestowed by Hagoromo, but born of my own lineage.

"Hell Blaze Release!" I declared, commanding the ethereal flames to dance at my will. The flames, darker and more malevolent than ever, surged forth, countering the searing inferno unleashed by Damien's Inferno Demon Armor.

Damien, momentarily taken aback by the newfound power, watched as the Hell Blaze Release engulfed his flames in a supernatural clash.

Damien: *grinning* Impressive. But you won't defeat me so easily.

Me: *smirking* Let's see about that.

The battlefield became a canvas of competing infernos, the very essence of hell unleashed in a battle of demonic prowess. The family members, witnessing the intensified clash, held their breath as the air vibrated with the heat of the supernatural confrontation.

Nora: *whispering* What kind of power is this?

Chisato: the flames of hell fused with the power of nature or spiritual energy chakra

Nathaniel: I wonder why you're still here

He sneered

Chisato: do you know I can fight and even against every single last one of you it's only fitting the fiance of Jason Uchiha Is also a monster in a her own right

She mused

Nora: just who are you?

She paled a bit

Chisato:shhhh be quiet and watch the battle

I, now wielding the Hell Blaze Release, faced Damien with renewed determination. The demonic flames roared in response, their dark intensity illuminating the battlefield with an eerie glow.

Damien, undeterred, retaliated with a surge of infernal energy. The flames clashed, creating a dazzling display of ethereal darkness against the searing brightness. The battle reached a new level as the demonic heritage within me melded seamlessly with the Hell Blaze Release.

Nathaniel: This power... it's beyond anything we've seen.

As the clash continued, the Hell Blaze Release proved to be a force to be reckoned with, the supernatural flames resisting Damien's inferno. The family members, caught in the midst of this otherworldly spectacle, could only watch in awe and trepidation.

The air crackled with demonic energy as I unleashed a series of Hell Blaze Release jutsus against Damien, the battlefield transformed into a chaotic dance of infernal prowess.

Hellblaze release: abyssal hell fire storm

With a swift hand gesture, I summoned a torrent of fiery tornadoes that cascaded down upon Damien. The burning embers, fueled by Hell Blaze, sought to engulf him in a relentless storm of destruction.

   Damien, in his Inferno Demon Armor, attempted to shield himself from the ember storm, the intense heat testing the limits of his demonic resilience he fell down with more than half of his armor gone

Hellblaze release:Infernal Incineration Jutsu

Focusing the Hell Blaze into a concentrated burst, I directed a beam of malevolent flames toward Damien. The infernal incineration sought to disintegrate anything in its path, a relentless force cutting through the battlefield.

   Damien countered by intensifying the flames of his Inferno Demon Armor, creating a clash of ethereal fire and demonic inferno that painted the battlefield in shades of supernatural brilliance.