28 : || Guests For Navratri||

Start from the beginning

(Princess Arushi is waiting for her Uncle Karn.)

"Daas, take Angraj to his guest chamber." Duryodhan instructed a servant as Karn went away with him.

Just then the Royal Drums were again beaten as the Royals of Kosala came into view.

The King, Queen, the Crown Prince and the Princess walked up to the aisle as they were warmly greeted by the Royals of Hastinapur.

Flowers were showered over them.

"Pranipaat Maharaj Dhritarastra and Maharani Gandhari. We are glad to join Hastinapur in the grand celebration of Navratri." Maharaj Kaushal mentioned, joining his hands.

Dhritarastra too joined his hands, replying, "And we are glad that the Royals of Kosala have accepted our invitation and hence joined us. Welcome Maharaj Prasenjit...!!"

"Maharani Mallika, welcome to Hastinapur. I suggest you take some rest in the guest chambers before the usual Sandhya Pujan." Gandhari suggested it to the Queen of Kosala.

"Gladly, Maharani Gandhari. We are pleased and eager to look forward to the next ten days." Mallika replied.

While the Crown Prince of Kosala was introduced to Yudhisthir, "Pranipaat Yuvraj Yudhisthir."

"Pranipaat Yuvraj Atharv. Swagat hai apka Hastinapur mein." Yudhisthir greeted back, joining his hands and welcoming him.

(Welcome to Hastinapur.)

Suddenly the Princess spoke, "Bhratashree , they're the Pandavas, whom I met about two years back."

And that made them extremely confused. How did they meet the Princess of Kaushal? And when? And also, where?

"You met them, Kaushali?" Atharv asked, surprisingly.

"Indeed I met them." She agreed instantly.

"But when, Rajkumari? We don't remember." Nakul objected, frowning while Kaushali gazed at him.

Her eyes scanned Nakul's body with a seductive smirk, witnessing his body features closely, his warrior-like physique intrigued her suddenly.

Kaushali's momentary gaze made Nakul uncomfortable, as he subconsciously adjusted his Angvastra.

"Oh don't you remember, Rajkumar? Never mind, I'm sure Rajkumar Arjun must have remembered me, ain't you Rajkumar?" She turned her eyes to Arjun, who got startled by his name.

"Uh, I think, Rajkumari, you're mistaken. We haven't met before." Arjun's reply was curt, as he didn't like the way the girl checked him out.

Kaushali laughed a little. Her laugh also had a huge maliciousness.

"Pratit hota hai apna mansik santulan kho chuki hai." Bheem whispered to Sahdev, who snickered a little and then covered it up by coughing lightly.

(Seems like she has lost her mental stability.)

"Okay then, let me remind you all. We have met at the time of your Kala Pradarshan. Remember Rajkumar Arjun, I asked you to play Veena, as you are very good at it."

Realization dawned upon their faces at last remembering the incident, how Kaushali was sticking to Arjun.

Phalgun cringed over the memory as he forced a smile, nodding while letting the siblings know that they remembered her.

"Welcome to Hastinapur again, Rajkumari Kaushali." Yudhisthir greeted her again.

"See I told you, Bhratashree, they knew me and remembered me even after almost two years." She said to Atharv, while showing her teeth.