18

Dylan POV

Why did I allow them to stay here again? Oh right, it's because of my dumbass best friend. Like, how can you not use protection, a damn condom, in a one-night stand? I swear there's something wrong about that boy.

"Chase" I greeted him with curt nod and he hugged me in response. Softie.

"Now where's my baby mama at?" He raised his voice while he went straight to the kitchen. He likes to act like this is his house. He rummaged through my fridge and decided on taking my blueberry yogurt. "That's mine" I told him with a disgusted look on my face as he devoured my yogurt.

"What's yours is mine" He winked at me and I rolled my eyes with a groan and my eyes set on Hazel brown ones. Her glare went from me to Chase and he felt her glare and he looked up from the yogurt tub and swallowed too quick making him choke and she smirked.

Her feet tapped against the cold floor as she walked towards us and opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. All she had on was silk shorts and a matching shirt.The room was silent and the only sound was the sound of our breathing as she took a sip of water. Her jawline was so damn sexy and it was complimented by her olive skin. "Staring is quite rude. We've been through this." She said as she set the bottle on the kitchen island and sat across Chase with her hands on the island in fists next to each other.

"So you're the guy that knocked up my best friend, huh?" Chase looked towards me as we exchanged looks. Chase cleared his throat. "Yeah, what's in it to you?" He just likes digging his own grave. She chuckled. "You know the consequences for what you did?" She asked.

"Why don't you tell me little lady" If one thing I knew about Chase was that his confidence was sometimes overboard. "Well for starters, calling me 'little lady' is very cringe and second, the consequences are that if you neglect her right now, I will rip your fucking throat out with my bare hands and I will use your spinal cord as jump rope." When she said that, I was impressed to say the least. Chase looked taken aback for a second before he smirked seeing her darkened gaze but before he could answer, Rosa appeared in a knee long nightgown, hiding her bump.

"Athy?" She called out and Athy looked behind her as she gestured for her to come over. When she finally settled next to Antheia, Chase set his gaze upon her. "Rosa, this is Chase. The bastard father of your baby" Antheia introduced her and Rosa faced Chase. "Yeah, I know him." Chase nodded in return.

"Why'd you call him a bastard?" Rosa questioned. "Because he is" Antheia shrugged and left the kitchen. "I am so sorry about her. Did she say anything weird or rude to you?" Rosa is nice compared to her friend. Chase looked at me again as we both flashback to when Antheia threatened Chase. "Uh, no, no, she didn't." Chase said.

Rosa looked relieved as she sent us both a smile before going back to wherever the she-devil is. "That was...eventful, right?" Chase asked as we both laughed. "I swear that girl is unhinged dude. How can you stay with a girl like that? She legit told me she'd use my spine as jump rope, who the fuck does that?" He ran a hand through his hair. "You have a thing for her, don't you?" I was caught off gaurd. "How can I not? She's everything I need in a woman." He just chuckled and told me I was crazy.

"What's the plan going forward? You have to go back to Turkey to take care of your mafia." I told him and he sighed. "I'd have to take her with me but her unhinged friend is definitely not coming." He said.

3 hours went by and it was dinner time, I sent a maid to tell them that dinner is ready and in 14 minutes, they came down. They were still in pyjamas but I could smell the lavender coming from Rosa and the coconut coming from Antheia.