2

Waking up from my deep sleep, I still felt tired nonetheless and black coffee could fix that for me I know.

Coming out of the bathroom after refreshing, the hair on my nape stood and goosebumps appeared on my skin, mind you my house doesn't usually get cold so for goosebumps to appear,someone is watching me and I could sense the eyes on me so I walked back to the bathroom and shut the door before locking it.

I just came out of a long bath so a towel was wrapped around my body and hair so I was practically naked but luckily for me I always prepare for such situations.

I rummaged through a small cabinet and there were some blue jeans and a white tank top so I had no choice but to wear 'em but I didn't forget to wear a bra and underwear.

I tied my curly hair into a bun on the top of my head and took out a gun from the same cabinet and unlocked the door and stealthily walked out.

My bedroom was clear but not the rest of the house because I could hear faint noises downstairs and the voice sounded like it came from a young woman and apparently they were also breaking my stuff.

Why do they have to do that, it's so unnecessary

I waited behind my door incase someone opens the door. I know it's cliché but I got no choice and I ain't someone to hide and miss a little rumble and tumble.

6 minutes and 5 seconds later someone opened the door and I held my breath instantly and I saw the man look around before I closed the door and smiled. He whipped his head towards me and pointed his gun at me.

I laughed

He tilted his head in confusion of why I'm laughing and then I stopped and looked him in the eyes and kicked his gun from his hand and kicked him in his stomach causing him to groan. When he fell I got on top of him and punched his face several times and instead of shooting him,I plunged my gun through his throat and blood sprayed out onto my face and white tee and the sight made adrenaline course through my veins causing me to get off him and pull him by his mid length dark hair and opened my door.

I shut the door loudly grabbing the attention of the bitches downstairs and when they noticed the person I was holding, the woman screamed for them to get me and I stood at the top of the stairs waiting for them.

I haven't had this fun in a while

While I was in my room I grabbed two daggers which I honestly love actually more than guns .

Two men came my way and I rolled my eyes and shot them both and they all came at once at me and I felt outnumbered but that doesn't matter to me...I like fighting alone.

There was 4 of them plus the lady which makes 5 and one of me but the lady didn't fight, she just watched and screamed at the men.

2 pointed their guns at me and I tilted my head and smirked before doing a back flip -kicking their guns but the other unfortunately held me back while the lady came and slapped my face and I just smirked like I was crazy and that made her mad, I could tell she was naive by her body language.

She punched me and she cut my cheek with her ring but her punch was weak.

"What do you want" I broke the silence

"Good you may ask, you have been killing the wrong men for the past few months" She spoke with demand in her tone

"So? How does that fucking matter to me"

"You killed the Italian Don's men so he has asked us to come get you" She explained

"Look lady, I don't know who you are and who your fucking Don is but this is America love and I don't give a shit about what you guys do but I kill for money so if they ask me to kill your shitty Don for a billion dollars, I most certainly will so why don't you just go back where you came from sweetie before I kill you and these fucking scimmie (monkeys) and burn you to ashes" I threatened her because I was growing impatient.

"Ha! You could never kill a Don or me,a soon to be Dona, either you come with us or we take you the hard way, what do you say?" She compromised

I spat at her face "I don't think so little lady" I hit her with my head and used my left leg to kick the guy on the left on his crotch and he bent and rubbed his crotch to ease the pain and then I twist my body and kneed the other guy on his stomach.

I grabbed my 2 daggers from each side of my hips and stabbed them both before slicing their heads .

2 down , 3 more to go

I faced the other 3 and lunged to them and kept on slicing the 2 guys. I swiped my leg to trip them and they fell , I saw this as an opportunity to stab them on their necks and stomachs and I just kept on jabbing the daggers until their organs were mushy and I could see their intestines.

Getting up,I dropped the knives and my hands were full of blood just like my clothes and hair. The lady attacked me with punches and I dodged them but then she punched me in my gut and I coughed roughly , then she slipped out her gun and shot my left upper arm and the pain was unbearable but I grit my teeth from screaming.

She was about to shoot me again but I managed to grab her gun and shot her right thigh and she screamed causing me drop the gun in the floor and kick her to the ground and jump on her and punched her and the blood that was seeping from her nose and mouth gave me motivation to keep going but this girl had other things planned.

She was aware of the bullet wound she caused earlier so she dug her fingers in the wound and I groaned and screamed.

I got off of her and she saw this opportunity to leave running out and driving away leaving me in a lot of pain.

I got up but my gut was making it hard for me to walk or stand nor crawl but I did those anyway and reached the kitchen searching for the first aid kit and treated my wound and drank some water and I fell unconscious.

Waking up with pain shooting from my left arm I remembered the events that occurred earlier and I got up and walked in my living room and it was completely trashed so I had a lot of cleaning to do and bodies to burn but I'll start with cleaning.

3 hours later I was done with cleaning and I bought new furniture which will arrive tomorrow so now I can burn some bodies.

I went to the garage and got on my Jeep and put the bodies in the back to my sectret place that I burn bodies.

I put the bodies in a pile on the grass and poured gasoline on then and threw a lighter at them and the fire emerged as I watched in delight as the flames bounced about the bodies and it's beautiful color and the smell of blood mixed with gasoline and fire just makes me relax.

I took out my vape from the car and took a smoke.

I do smoke btw but I only smoke weed and vape.

I left after the fire ended and got in my car before making my way home and finding this fucker who came to kill me and kill her but today I have to go to this stupid gala.