12

Angela was starting to get annoying.

"Oh gosh I'm so fucking nervous." She said.

I looked at her in irritation since she been at it for hours. She's been ranting about this modeling thing of hers. No offense I love my sister so much but she knows not to irritate me much.

"Hey! Sit down at tell me what's wrong" I told her.

She sat across me in the living room since I had been busy on my laptop.

I took off my reading glasses which had this hexagonal shape,they looked like they were made from crystal.

"The owner of DR modeling agency is coming to judge the new trainees which is also me! I'm so nervous and scared like what if I slip and fall or,or what if I trip and fall on my face or wha-" I cut her short.

"You'll be fine okay? You won't trip,slip or rip your clothes accidentally. You'll surely pass, do you want me to come with?" I asked

"No thank you sis. I really appreciated what you just said." She took a deep breath. "Let me take my leave and head to this agency. I'll tell you what happens." She waved goodbye and she was gone.

The day went on and it started getting boring.

Luckily Rosa entered and we clicked.

"Honey, there's this party and we have to go there because I heard Dylan's gonna be there with his fiancé." She said

"So what's the plan? How do we get there so I could kill him"

"I don't know about killing him but I sure do know that we could crash the party and cause a commotion." She suggested

"Isn't the party for mafia people?" I asked

"That's the best part my love. So the theme is red and black and we as the minx we are, are going to be dressed in white. The plan is as follows; we won't be in disguise because Dylan has already seen how you look so there's no use. We'll also be dressed in formal cause the instruction says to dress formally. I'll come with the dress in 4 hours so we have time to prepare." She explained

No doubt I loved the plan but I don't know why we're going there anyway.

We then went out to Mcdonald because your girl (me) wanted 3 large fries and 2 packets of nuggets. Rosa didn't want to at first but I whined and threatening to not go to that damn party tonight and she finally agreed.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW!" I yelled because I was surprised of the news I've just heard.

Okay, we were on the road to Angela's agency because we decided to go watch her and shout her name as the supportive sisters we are. Rosa isn't our sister but we love her like that. Basically this bitch of a best friend says that she's never fucking ate McDonald's. Like bitch what the fuck. Since I bought more than I wanted, I told her to park her car somewhere and she did.

"You know what, you're gonna fucking eat this food and you will love it just like I do. Who the fuck hasn't eaten Mcdonald?" I shoved her a double cheese burger, watermelon mcfizz, large fries and nuggets. Usually I don't fucking share but she's an exception. For now.

We had the same meal and I watched her in awe as she ate her food. I know it sounds and looks creepy but you wouldn't understand.  It's like watching your baby taking his/her first step, that's how I feel right now.

"This is really good,mmmm." She said with an aggressive tone. "Whre have you been Mcdonald all my life?" She question herself with her mouth full of her half eaten burger.

I laughed at her with my mouth full of fries mixed with nuggets. I'm nasty when I want to be.

"Let me show you something cool. You haven't finished your fries right?" I asked and she nodded in confirmation.

"Okay, first step is to open your burger in half, where the patty is. Then you wanna take some fries and spread then on the patty." I said as my eyes would dart to her movements.

"Wait, isn't this kinda nasty?" She scrunched her nose up.

"No it isn't. It's very delicious. Now spread the tomato sauce on the fries and close the burger. Now eat." I took my bite and she followed.

She moaned as she savoured the deliciousness of her burger.

"I will never underestimate you again. This is why I love you" she said.

When we were done, we drove to DR Modeling Agency and when we arrived we had to give in our IDs and scan for any weapons. It came out clear.

This place was fucking huge and way too modernized. We were led to the training modeling room I think and when we arrived we saw that other people or family members of the trainees had come to watch.

I wonder why Angel didn't want us to come.

Is she embarrassed?

I scanned the room until my eyes found Angel's. She saw me and waved at us as we were waving at her.

I waved her over and she came. "Why didn't you want us to come?" I asked with a soft look on my face.

"I didn't want to trouble you guys seeing as how busy you are."

Rosa and I looked at each other before looking at her.

"We always have time for you Angel and I'm sure you'll win. How many people are taken in?" Rosa asked.

"5 trainees are chosen and there's like 36 of us here and I'm gonna be the 7th on to go. I'm fucking nervous." She said.

We talked for a while and she went to the stage as they were waiting for the judge I think.

People who came to watch were seated and we sat at the very back.

I almost forgot, when we were scanning our 'IDs' they were fake therefore when they try and trace it, it'll lead them to a dead end.

The judge came and everyone clapped their hands as they stood to admire the judge.

I couldn't see the judge so I couldn't put a name to the face.

Time went on and I got bored so Rosa and I decided to take walk around the agency and then come back when it's Angel's turn.

We sneaked out quietly and took a stroll.

I told myself that I'm nor going home without something in my hands and Rosa agreed since we think alike.

We agreed on the things to steal as we made our way back.

Angel did her walk with a straigh face and hands on her sides. The judge kept on jotting down some notes as he watched her do her walk.

Right, I forgot to tell you. We recognised the judge as Dylan Rodriguez and now the name DR made more sense. This will make it easier for me to kill him since I know his whereabouts.

I glared at him and when he looked around, he saw me and we made eye contact and we both smirked at each other. He pulled away from the eye contact to focus on the person in front of him.

I bet he knows I'm here for someone. I know he knows because I'm sitting in the audience. I'm so dumb.

Know we just wait and see how this plays out.