6

"Hello?" Dave said

We waited for what seemed to be 12 seconds before the caller answered back.

"Hello old friend" The person's voice was feminine so I'd guess it was a woman.

"Who am I speaking to and how'd you get this number ?" Dave asked and I nodded in agreement

She laughed. "Really now, how could you forget your old pal. Come on Dave it's me, Dark Blade." She finished off.

Dave gasped and that made her laugh again.

"Did you really think I'd be that stupid as to believe that the man I was with at the gala was not you? You really are stupid huh. You thought that you could pull out the old switcheroo on me,be real would ya'. "

"What do you want bitch" He added and I snapped my head to him while he just shrugged.

"Now, now let's not use vulgar words, you don't want to upset me more so you know the drill, send the money and I'll leave you alone" She simply said.

"And what if I don't "

"Then I do the most logical and my most favorite thing to do. I kill your wife and but I won't kill your baby though,pfft I'm not a monster. I'll just send her to the orphanage. After I kill your wife, I go on a killing spree and kill your mom, Lillian Hamilton and dad, Ben Hamilton and your aunt's family that practically lives just around the corner. Oh and I'll kill you right after Mr Rodriguez over there releases you. I can practically smell your blood in my hands right now. Oooo I can't wait." She blurted out and sounded excited about it.

That's not something you hear everyday and how'd she know he was here and I saw Dave's terrified look as he stared at the phone.

"You're a psychopath " Dave seethed through his teeth.

"Honey you should never call a psychopath a psychopath, it might make them mad and I prefer creative , so you giving me the money or not cause like I've been waiting for what? 43 minutes"

"Don't you dare touch them with your filthy hands"

"You see these filthy hands could strangle and slice you throat open. Just saying you know cause you never know when it'll happen."

I looked back at Dave who had been terrified of this woman. I don't know what the fuss' about.

"I won't fucking give you any money you filthy animal. I'll report you to the cops if you dare touch my family"

"Hmmm,I tried being nice and patient but you had other plans so you leave me no choice but to kill your wife and parents but I'll spare your aunt and cousins. You see the cops won't suspect me if I didn't do the murder. In their belief you did." She warned

"What do you mean I did it" He was asking the obvious.

"She'll kill your family and the blame and evidence will point to you, simple" I told

"Rodriguez is correct, I'll just say we were good friends and so you killed your wife because you came home drunk and old memories of her cheating caused you to put a bullet in her head and you killed your parents because you wanted more power and when they ask me how I know this , I'll say you told me the same night because you were panicking and wanted my help to hide the bodies. It's just that I don't hide bodies and oh I'm at your wife's house right outside the door. I've been here all along incase something like this happens and I threw to kill your neighbors if they interfere. I'm not gonna hang up because I want you to here this."

We heard a doorbell followed by a too soft voice and then a loud BANG. The baby cried and then we heard shushing sounds and the baby stopped.

"I'm on my way to your parents' house now with baby Sophia. She's so darn cute ugh."

The line went quiet until we heard voices followed by 2 loud BANGS.

"I warned you didn't I and I called the British mafia and told them you ratted them out so they are on their way to kill you and your associates. I'm dropping Sophia at the orphanage now so I won't be calling anytime soon. " The line went dead.

I didn't feel sympathy for Dave because he tried to get me killed so I'm gonna kill him and take care of the coming war between the British and I.

I took out a gun and shot Dave because he was useless at this point and he didn't have family. Wouldn't want the dude feel alone now do we.

I have been expecting a war with the British but I'm in the states now and the American mafia would not approve of this but I'll inform them that I'll be leaving for Italy in 3 days.

My businesses here are managed by the managers I chose so I'm safe on that. My phone rang and the caller was the person I hired to watch Dark Blade, it better be good news.

"Rodriguez don't you ever quit. If you wanted me so bad,you could've just said so you know and not send some creep to watch my every move. "

I hung up and gripped my phone furiously and threw it on the wall causing it to break.

*****
Athena pov

I killed the guy and head back inside my house and locked the doors and windows using an electric remote.

My sister was asleep so that's good because I really didn't want to be questioned. Tomorrow I'll be meeting with the 3 people I'll be hiring as maids but we'll be moving to Italy in 3 days because I don't want to lose Dylan's trail.

Morning came very fast and we ate breakfast as usual.

"We're moving to Milan in Italy within 3 days. " I announced

She whipped her head at my direction. "What!? I can't leave. I have this modeling job I have to do."

"You'll get one in Italy to. You can speak Italian right?"

"Yes I can, we learned it together and this is a good job, I can't lose it. I'm sorry"

"Pack your bags tomorrow, don't leave anything behind and I've said that we're leaving and that's final" I looked her in the eyes then she nodded and I took my leave.

Only 2 more days then we're leaving. Let the games begin.

I took the guys phone and texted Rodriguez, 'Game One '

Cringe
________________________________