07

𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗶𝘂𝗺

❝ 𝘴𝘰, 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘪'𝘮 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘤. ❞

the day had kicked off with an electrifying start as the students gathered for their first class, guided by none other than all might himself. the anticipation in the air was palpable, and the news of a battle trial added an extra layer of excitement to the proceedings.

the first team, with midoriya, uraraka, bakugo, and iida, had wrapped up their match, sparking lively discussions among the students. however, despite midoriya's victory, the visible toll on him compared to bakugo and iida added an unexpected layer of complexity to the outcome.

as the second match unfolded between todoroki, shoji, hagakura, and ojiro, sora took the chance to introduce herself to kirishima, her teammate, in the midst of the animated conversations.

miyazaki sora raised a curious brow at kirishima's enthusiastic greeting. she hadn't expected him to already know her; after all, they hadn't officially met. pondering this, she recalled how aizawa had called her name yesterday, perhaps sparking some interest.

little did she know that the real reason was kirishima's proactive approach. when their class list was released, he took the time to search each classmate's name individually. however, her profile picture on social media couldn't truly capture the striking beauty and charisma that stood before him. sora was undeniably more beautiful and charismatic in real life, a fact her online presence couldn't do justice.

sora, realizing that kirishima might be lost in his thoughts, decided to break the momentary silence. "do you have any plans for our match?" she inquired, snapping kirishima out of his contemplation.

kirishima blinked, momentarily caught off guard by sora's question. he quickly recomposed himself, a faint blush coloring his cheeks as he scratched the back of his head.

"uh, well, i was thinking of just giving it my all and seeing how things go," he replied with a sheepish grin. "i mean, i did some research on your quirk and all, but i guess i'll have to rely on my instincts during the match."