06

𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗶𝘂𝗺

❝ 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦, 𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘦. ❞

with the quirk assessment test now concluded, aizawa, his voice cutting through the heightened tension, declared, "let's quickly announce the results. i simply summed up each test's score."

the students leaned in, their excitement palpable as they eagerly awaited the breakdown of their individual performances. aizawa's no-nonsense approach added an element of urgency to the moment, heightening the anticipation within class 1-a.

"since it's a waste of time explaining, i'll just show it to you all," aizawa declared, his tone indifferent as he pressed something on his phone. in an instant, a holographic display emerged, projecting their names with designated ranks beside them.

the students exchanged glances, their curiosity heightening as the results of the quirk assessment test were unveiled in real-time.

as the holographic display revealed the results, some students' mouths hung open in amazement. however, the realization of the expelling threat kept them from vocalizing their astonishment.

todoroki shoto secured the top spot, with miyazaki sora closely following in second, and yaoyorozu momo in third. the subsequent ranks continued, painting a clear picture that the top performers were indeed the recommended students, residing in a league of their own.

amidst the silent acknowledgement, miyazaki couldn't help but laugh at herself when she saw her name in second place. while her quirk performance was exemplary, she recognized the need to build up her endurance and stamina.

as the hologram faded, aizawa nonchalantly dropped a bombshell that reverberated across the field. "the expelling part was a lie," he declared, and a collective gasp filled the air. wide-eyed shock swept through the students, realizing the gravity of the revelation. the tension that had lingered since the beginning of the quirk assessment test suddenly lifted, replaced by a mix of surprise and relief.