03

𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗶𝘂𝗺

❝ 𝘪'𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭, 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳. ❞

"was that it?"

well, that was one of the badass lines in history.

as the arena shook again, sora closed her eyes, desperately praying to herself that it wasn't another robot. she couldn't handle destroying another one after straining her quirk and nearly getting crushed. cardio was her weakest element, and the physical toll of running, falling, shielding herself, and facing numerous robots had depleted her energy.

despite her progress in using her quirk, the demanding sequence of tasks had taken its toll. sora winced as she felt the burn in her hand intensify, the pain a stark reminder of the challenges she had faced. burns were no joke, and her body, strained and exhausted, silently urged for a moment of respite.

as the buildings began to descend inside the arena, she sighed in relief, realizing it was not another robot. spotting the exit, sora tiredly made her way towards it, picking up her leather jacket from the floor and holding it with her uninjured hand.

when she re-entered the room filled with students, she was met with looks of surprise, mouths hanging open in shock. even todoroki had wide eyes for a moment, although he quickly blinked it away, returning to his usual expression.

before she could take another step, a teacher approached her and advised her to go to recovery girl for her nasty burn. sora recognized him as the blood hero: vlad king. she muttered a small thanks and swiftly exited the room.

vlad king cleared his throat and called for the next student. he was in shock by the young girl's prowess and could only hope that she would be one of his students. however, he knew that the girl was headed straight for class 1-a, leaving an unforgettable impression on everyone who witnessed her remarkable performance.