04

𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗶𝘂𝗺

❝ 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘳? 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘯. ❞

the first day of school at ua high school had finally arrived, and sora's excitement mingled with a lingering tension from the unresolved conflict with her mother

the first day of school at ua high school had finally arrived, and sora's excitement mingled with a lingering tension from the unresolved conflict with her mother. dressed in the crisp, iconic ua high school uniform, she stood at the entrance gate, where students were gathering in anticipation of the upcoming academic year.

as she entered the school premises, the hustle and bustle of students preparing for their classes surrounded her. the atmosphere was electric, filled with the chatter of aspiring heroes catching up with each other, and how much they were excited for this years' sports festival.

sora, however, couldn't shake off the heaviness from the disagreement with her mother. the letter from ua high school, safely tucked in her bag, felt like a double-edged sword. it symbolized her acceptance into a prestigious institution, yet it also marked the beginning of a journey that might strain her relationship with kaori.

making her way to the classroom, sora noticed the diverse array of quirks around her. the air buzzed with excitement and the promise of new friendships. despite the vibrant atmosphere, she couldn't escape the nagging thoughts about her mother's plea for secrecy.

as sora entered the large door of class 1-a, everyone's heads turned towards her. she chose to smile, and almost everyone blushed at the sight of her miniscule smile. the room buzzed with whispered excitement, and sora felt a mix of self-consciousness and curiosity as she made her way to an empty seat.

her eyes then traveled towards someone's piercing gaze, and she blinked in surprise when she realized it was the guy who had striking red eyes in the entrance exam last week. the intensity of his gaze held a hint of recognition, as if he remembered her from that challenging day.

sora's pace quickened as she glanced around for an empty seat, feeling a sense of relief when she noticed an open spot beside todoroki. the familiar face of her fellow examinee offered a sense of comfort amidst the sea of new faces. she made her way to the seat beside him, smiling warmly and greeting him with, "todoroki-kun."