author's introduction!

read if you want to know me. if not, feel free to skip :)

-

heyy yall it's mars! like the planet. my mom put me up for failure with naming me after a red sphere in the solar system. anywayss hey my name is mars and i've been a fan of the triplets for little over a year. when i was younger, i used to read so much fanfiction of celebreties i've had a crush on. always my favorite thing to do. i always loved books or small one-shot imagines. never been into the smut, but i don't judge people who are. yk just that one thing you try and choose not to like? that was me with smut.

i have decided to return the favor and write some imagines of chris sturniolo, probably one about matt too, but chris is the first one i would like to write. i write whatever comes to my mind. i always like them to be all cutesy and romantic for the readers. recommendations are always open and i love suggestions. if you guys enjoy, feel free to like and share! you can like on wattpad right? i don't know.

i hope someday to improve my writing and write a proper slowburn fiction one day. i notice all my words are lowercase, i'm just too lazy to actually write withh 100% proper grammar for these because they're just tiny imagines nothing major.

anyways enough with my yapping, this is chris sturniolo imagines written by yours truly, mars. enjoy <3