"Harper," a husky voice calls.

My eyes meet his. "Huh?"

"I said what do you want?" His question is demanding, laced with aggravation and limited in patience.

"Oh. Uh, nothing." It comes out breathy and made it obvious I had been checking him out.

He growls. I have no time to react as he cuts across the room, smacks my licorice out of my hand, and pushes me onto my back.

"Hey! I was eat-" I look to where my licorice has gone only for him to grab my chin and turn my head.

My hands are pinned above my head, droplets from his damp hair landing on my cheek. He's towering over me, his cock digging into my pelvis. He smells good. Clean.

"Why did you get on that plane?" I look into his cornflower blue eyes, noticing the emotion that passes through them. "What? You wanna make me pay for all the shit I've done? Everything I've said?"

"No." I'm breathing as hard as he is now. "I wanted to apologize. What I did with-"

"Don't." His face twists in discomfort.

"Landon, I'm sorry."

"I don't fucking care," he breathes.

Tears spill. His rejection hurts even more than the first time. Coming here was a mistake. Wanting him was a mistake. Thinking he'd be anything other than a dick was a mistake. Letting him constantly infiltrate my mind was a mistake. Everything about him was a mistake.

Hurt and fuming with anger, I wiggle and kick, trying to shove him off me. "Get the fuck off me, Landon." More tears spill. "Landon, I swear-"

His lips are on mine. Electricity crackles. My heart explodes. My emotions are running high. He tastes like mint and pent up frustration. He's aggressive. I wince when his teeth sink into my lower lip before his tongue claims my mouth.

I pull away and strike him across his cheek. A red mark is left from my hand. He says nothing. Even as an uncontrollable flood of steaming hot tears fall down my face.

"I hate you." I shove him. "I hate you." I shove him again. "I fucking-" I pull him back by his towel and kiss him.

His head dips. His lips find my neck. They suck and kiss at the skin, marking me. Claiming me. I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

His hips start to move, his erection painfully thrusting into my pelvis. He groans. "Take this shit off." His voice is gruff and demanding. My shirt is pulled up and over my head.

I was on a flight for five hours. I should stop him so I can shower. But I can't. And even if I could, I don't want to.

My bra is the next to go. A cry is torn from me when he takes my nipple in his mouth. He fondles the other with his hand while sucking and nibbling on the other.

My back arches off the mattress when his tongue starts to swirl around it. Then his head lowers. He leaves a trail of kisses on my breasts. My stomach. My inner thighs.

Every kiss. Every touch. It burns so damn good. Caressing my hip, he pulls my shorts and undwear off my body. Then he looks up at me. I'm a panting, breathless mess.

"I bet you're dying for me to taste that sweet cunt between your thighs. Isn't that right, baby?"

I nod, eager. "Yes," I whimper. "Please."

Landon's hands slide down my thighs, then my legs are pried apart. He keeps his eyes on me. And then, his tongue falls out of his mouth and my pussy is given one long, lick.