Walking to the bathroom with a bath towel, Li Cheng carefully locked the door. Not long after, the sound of rushing water could be heard inside.

Shen You pricked up his ears to listen to the sound of water, his dark eyes flashed, his expressionless face gradually became flushed, the man lay on his back on the left half of the bed, touching the beating heart in his chest, his thoughts were chaotic for a while, and suddenly he thought of the men and women he saw last night who were always rubbing around with boys, and he began to feel depressed without saying a word for a while.

Later, I didn't listen to my ears and rolled into the quilt without being annoyed.

Li Cheng always felt that there was something more around him when he returned to China this time, and looked at the uncle who was like a bodyguard in addition to the agent Song Jia, how could he count only three people, but what happened to those foreigners around? If it is not an illusion, there are always a few of these strangers who will keep their eyes on their three Chinese, and they don't look at them purely curiously, nor do they have any calculations, among which the most witnessed is Uncle Shen.

Looking at Shen You's calm and relaxed appearance, with a belly full of suspicion, Li Cheng calmed down a little, and before evening, the three of them got off the plane at the airport in Yongan City.

Away from home for more than 20 days, Li Cheng once reported safety to relatives and friends, Tang Shrimp received the call when it was already eight o'clock in the evening, since the college entrance examination results have made amazing progress, Tang Shrimp's life is full of gentle father's love and mother's love and delicious snacks and fruits, and the computer that has always been banned has also been lifted under the superior results of the teenager... He pushed away the game, and said in his heart that the Jindian company had concealed it, if the masses knew that the top student of the college entrance examination in Nanjiang Province did not stay at home to be a good baby during the summer vacation, but went to the United States to make a film, what would it be like, and he was surprised to find that Tang Shrimp, who had a big secret, opened Du Niang and entered the name of Li Cheng.

The webpage refresh shows that Baidu Encyclopedia [Li Cheng]: the champion of the science college entrance examination in Nanjiang Province in 20xx; Language: 145 points; English: 150 points; Mathematics: 150 points; Summary: 300 points...

The second is [Li Cheng Bar], with a total of 500 topics, 2,864 posts, and 689 members.

Tang Shrimp was stunned, he didn't expect that there was such a thing as a sticker, so he moved curiously and clicked on it, to say that Li Cheng became the top student in the college entrance examination in Nanjiang Province for more than a month, and the name of this sticker bar is indeed his brother?

The first one is a post called "Don't ask the present dynasty", with the theme: [Test God bless me!! Contents: [The final exam is coming soon, and if I don't do well this time, my dad will confiscate my game console, and I will be satisfied if I can score 400 points in the final exam, bow down! Next

is the post of "Cangtian Three Laughing Scattered", the theme: [Where is the test God...], content: [Ask for the test of God's possession, ask for it... The spirit of heaven and the spirit of the earth, the spirit of the test god and the spirit of the god are quickly revealed...]

"Boiling Potion" theme: [It turns out that Brother Kao Shen is so handsome! ] Marriage Proposal!! ], 1st floor content: [Today, my mother said that Nanjiang Province has a science champion, and there are college entrance examination majors every year, and there are not many today, so I didn't care much about it, but I happened to see a newspaper reporting the college entrance examination champion, and I was not good, the first time I saw such a handsome college entrance examination champion, okay! Shouldn't it be a black, frustrated, or fat and dumping school bully, why do you look like a star! It's over, I'm falling! I can't stand the boys who look good and have good Xi!! Li Cheng's brother proposed to marry!! [Picture] [Picture] [Picture] [Picture] [Picture]]