Later, when he went up to the eighty floors, Li Cheng himself deduced the cracking equation of the three-layer formation, but now the large-scale formation of the three layers of the secret realm is full of ten layers, which are interlocking, and when Li Cheng followed Shen You to explore the formation of the three layers of the secret realm and completely draw it down, he almost vomited blood tiredly.

Just seeing the whole picture is already a breath left, let alone calculating the equation according to the changes in the formation later.

[Mango Pudding]: [Picture] Master God's formation this time is too complicated to calculate.

[Idlers come to disturb]: Interesting.

[Idlers come to disturb]: The kid is not in a hurry, there are differences of opinion, and several of our central leaders of the Xuanmen Sect decided to hold a meeting on this formation cracking, and study it and see you another day.

【Mango Pudding】: Okay!

The Great God Master's words revealed a sense of self-confidence, and he was always so sure of the formation.

That's right, maybe the Great God Master They are all characters who have studied the formation all their lives, for them, the formation is like a chef tasting the food, all the advantages and disadvantages of the meal and the ingredients and ingredients are all exquisite, the only thing that needs to be studied is it

Li Cheng is completely convinced, as long as the Great God Master is given time, what is the ghost formation of the third layer of the secret realm? It's a matter of minutes to crack it!

Turning around and comparing a handmade to Shen You, Li Cheng closed the private message page, browsed the entertainment information, and sure enough, he found Patrick's new film "Galaxy Fleet" directed by Patrick in the largest title, even if the name is not very outstanding, even if the new film does not even have a promotional picture, it still occupies a considerable position on the American entertainment page, all just because the director who is about to shoot it is Patrick, A magical creator who is serious and responsible for the film.

The introduction that occupies the big title does not make people feel monotonous, but introduces the franchisees in detail.

Two investors, one from the United States Fedoron Milk, the other from China Jindian Film and Television Company.

Among them, joining the film are American big-name actors Leo Child, Robert Avendy, and a very popular actress Daisy Finn who has recently been hyped in entertainment topics because of her boyfriend.

Li Cheng has always been a little confused about the appearance of foreigners, but this has obviously eased a lot since his memory has improved. The first foreigner he knew was director Patrick, the blue-eyed director made a deep impression on him, and the American stars who participated in "Galaxy Fleet" were all dressed more distinctively, and they could almost show different personalities through their costumes, which made Li Cheng remember it almost as soon as he saw the past.

Skipping the American movie stars who are not very familiar, Li Cheng pulled down the news and looked back, only to see that there was a big actor Fang Bingru mentioned by Song Jialayer in the column of Chinese movie stars, the salary exceeded one million five years ago, and now he is mixed in Hollywood all the year round, although he seems to be low-key, but his reputation is getting bigger and bigger, and he has a faint posture of breaking out of the name of China's first actor.

Li Cheng browsed for a while, and finally found his introduction in the line in the lower left corner, which came from a sentence that director Patrick said in an interview, "I am very grateful to my former partners for joining the film this time, and you can also see that this time the lineup is very large, not only two local actors from the United States, but even one actor from China, the quality is not doubtful." Of course, in addition to this, I also went to China in person, and interviewed for a character named Eddie in the film, and the little guy performed very well, and I believe that everyone will be surprised when it is finally broadcast!