On the fourth day, the door of the warehouse slowly snapped shut, and after experiencing a shock beside him, and after touching thousands of priceless medicinal materials, Du Heng's face had returned to normal.

"I finally understand now." Du Heng shook his head with a smile and sighed, "My choice is right."

If Du Heng was still thirty percent unsure of whether he could succeed before seeing these medicinal materials, then after seeing them, he was completely convinced. The reason for this admiration was not that he was shocked by Li Cheng's aura, but that he was frightened by the other party's wealth, God knows how he struggled when he saw a pile of medicinal herbs in the warehouse that were each worth millions being thrown around and piled up into a mountain - he really wanted to beat up his little boss, is there such a violent thing???

Yes???!

But then he also wanted to open it, if he had such a pile of natural treasures, he would also throw one and play one, this is the reason why he has never seen the world, although Li Cheng is not a rich man, but it is difficult for rich people to find things for thousands of dollars, and he really doesn't necessarily look at it.

Du Heng felt that Li Cheng was very magical and took it for granted, but when the two were planning the next task, Du Heng was finally speechless when he saw the boy answering a call to participate in the movie directed by Patrick.

- You're still going to act in a movie?????

- Boss, are you sure you are positioned as a businessman and not a movie star????

Wait so fast, don't you need to explain this kind of emergency, the general manager is indeed responsible for the operation of the entire company, but the point is that our company has not yet been established, and all the employees except the small boss are the only ones left, okay?

It has been raining in the past two days, Du Heng poked the planning table he had just made, and his eyes swept over the pricing of fur products in tens of thousands, and he couldn't imagine that the other party was just a... A teenager under the age of eighteen.

In Du Heng's indifferent inner complaint, Li Cheng hurried to Jindian Film and Television Company, and the phone was very urgent, and he only said that he hoped to arrive as soon as possible, Li Cheng had a faint premonition, probably because he had chosen it. But what he hesitated in his heart was that Patrick's director Paz dropped the man with a letter of recommendation and chose himself, but he didn't learn any acting skills, and the only time he had experienced it was just that he had experienced it and acted in his true colors.

With the idea of telling the truth, Li Cheng was led to the top floor by Jindian's employees and appeared in front of Patrick and Song Xiuran, these two people seemed to have been talking for a long time, and the two cups of coffee in front of them were missing most of them and completely cold.

Hearing the voice, Song Xiuran turned his head with the foreign director opposite, the young man was still a gray sweatshirt, with loose sleeves and knuckles under trousers looming, and the body structure outlined a kind of softness that was different from that of women, but Patrick knew how much strength that arm had, Song Xiuran also heard a little, and for a while, the two of them stared at his figure for a while, and it took a while to come back to his senses.

"You've decided." Song Xiuran took the hot coffee handed over by the secret technique and added it to Patrick, raised his head and gestured to Li Cheng who walked in, "Don't be restrained, sit next to me." "Boss

." Li Cheng called out politely, sat down beside him, and nodded to Patrick: "Director."

"I just heard what Boss Song said, he said that you just graduated from high school this year, and you have not systematically learned to Xi acting." Patrick's dark blue eyes looked at him, his eyes were always charming when he was serious, and the light blue of the pupils under the eye sockets darkened, as if from the sky to the gloom, of course, if it were not for the beard on his face that obviously did not have time to hang up, he would have been very handsome.