Li Cheng's eyes lit up, if the main medicine of the Sanpin Danfang is sweet potato, then what will the main medicine of other grades of Danfang be? He thought with some chagrin that if he hadn't paid special attention to the information of the pill, he wouldn't have messed around like a headless fly at this time.

【Didi】

The pop-up information on the webpage flashes.

Li Cheng glanced at the time marker in the lower right corner, it had only been twenty minutes since his question began, had this been resolved? He pressed his excitement and clicked on the private message interface.

[Kill the wolf]: I used stones to swing a bit, drew the route of these hundreds of stones, and found that it is indeed a formation, very exquisite, and can see that the formation you drew is different from the ancient human combat formation, but quite similar to those mysterious and mysterious Qimen Dunjia, to be honest, I have seen it for the first time. Wait, I'll scan the lines for you.

[Image]

Li Cheng clicked Accept, and immediately received a system prompt: Accepted the other party [Image].

He clicked to check and found that the whole picture occupied almost the entire computer screen, and there were some small lines densely packed in it, and it was hard to imagine how the other party could redraw his picture again and again in twenty minutes and trace so many logical and unchaotic lines, at the same time, Li Cheng keenly found that many lines with different directions always converged in the same focus in the end, and such a focus appeared in the whole picture, a total of five.

[Kill the Wolf]: You should have seen it, what I drew is the eye of your formation, but in fact, only one of the formations is the eye of the formation, and the others are all under the guise of fake and real, if you can't find this formation eye to break the formation, and break it to the guise that the master of the formation does, this is a failure to break the formation.

[Mango Pudding]: Eun, Array Eye?

[Kill the Wolf]: You watched "The Female General of the Yang Gate" when you were a child, right? The "Tianmen Array" in it is a metaphysics that belongs to the Qimen Dunjia, but after all, it is a TV series, the overall structure is a bit virtual, and the effect is too exaggerated, but the array eye mentioned in it is true, so to speak, if it may take a thousand bull forces to break the formation with brute force, then it may only take one bull force or even less to find the formation eye to break the formation.

[Kill the wolf]: I said too much and you may not understand it for a while, let's break the formation first, in my judgment, when you break the formation, you go directly to break the right one, and don't touch any of the other formations!!

【Mango Pudding】: Okay, thank you! I'm going to break the formation! Come back and tell you the results!

Li Cheng transmitted the line diagram into his mobile phone, stored it in the album and enlarged it, the great god drew the picture very carefully, each stroke was straight to the ink stone, and the series was even more pleasing to the eye than when there were no lines, Li Cheng secretly praised in his heart, worthy of being a million-point level character in the "Xuanfa Life" forum, I didn't expect to ask casually, and I really asked a way to break the formation.

didn't have time to rush home to cross, Li Cheng went directly into the bathroom of the Internet café, found a cubicle and squatted, but the person suddenly disappeared in place. Relatively speaking, it is not so easy to be exposed in a place like the bathroom, which is relatively confidential.

"Brother, borrow some paper, I'm out of paper in the drawer here..." The young man in the cap in the cubicle breathed a sigh of relief, and suddenly raised his hand and knocked on the side wall of Li Cheng's room, "Hey, buddy, are you here, I'm next door to you, just hand it to me from the bottom."