"You can use English." Li Cheng said in English that during the period of crazy Xi after the three models, he also put a lot of effort into English, and he could basically understand the sentences that were strange.

Memory provides him with great convenience.

It is not strange that Chinese can speak English, Demi immediately changed to her own language, and greatly praised Li Cheng's pure pronunciation... The other party is just a teenager.

Maybe it's because of this relationship, the next makeup Demi is extremely serious, because the skin is delicate and fair, and the foundation doesn't need to be worn too much, Demi painted his eyebrows and tails in a diagonal shape, and traced the nose with a silhouette, and soon the boy's facial features became sharp, but the next audition role is not a perennial war, there will always be some indelible scars, she thought about it in the mirror, A scar with a vertical collar on the side of the boy's neck was attached.

"What role am I going to audition?" Li Cheng looked at the scar in the mirror, and saw that the armor looked like a war character, but the small silver applique in the corner of his eye made him feel a little inexplicable, a soldier or general who went to the battlefield could dress up like this... Got a personality? Shouldn't it be the more rude the more bloody?

"Didn't your agent say that before the audition?" Demi tilted her head, showing a puzzled look, expressing her confusion, it stands to reason that Patrick's films have always been very popular in China, how could there be an opportunity to audition without preparing in advance, "Your character is the captain of the fourth squad of the galaxy, Eddie Bell."

Li Cheng: "............"

Worriedly, she entered the dressing room with her clothes, and when she opened the door again, Demi looked at him from head to toe, feeling flawless - standing in front of her was no longer a Chinese teenager, but Eddie, the fourth captain of the galaxy ship from Chinese origin.

"Add, come on!" Demi patted him on the shoulder, with a bit of a joke in her eyes, her gold-colored frosted fingers stuffed a note into the pocket of his pants under his armor, Li Cheng's sharp eyes saw that it was a string of telephones, Demi lowered her chin and whistled, and whispered in fluent Chinese: "Little handsome guy, don't forget to call."

Li Cheng's heart shook three times, such a straightforward meaning, even a fool should understand. He froze in place, only felt that the note in his trouser pocket was as hot as an iron for a while, smiled awkwardly, and deliberately misinterpreted Demi's meaning, "I'm a big man, and I don't look like a smear, so there's no need to discuss makeup techniques with Miss Demi..."

Demi saw his embarrassment and nervousness, her beautiful eyes bent into a crescent moon, covered her lips and smiled, "It's up to you, but it's still essential to participate in the press conference in the future." and you'll know when the time comes.

It seemed that people were just joking, Li Cheng silently praised his wit, and gradually regained his composure while pushing open the small side door.

......

Patrick turned his camera to the audition venue, his eyes on the screen adjusting the aperture and focus, and asked nonchalantly, "How many people are there?"

"There are four companies that have screened out to match the temperament, and the last one is Mr. Jiang, who was recommended by your friend as the director, who has a special letter of recommendation in his hand and is now waiting outside." The staff who were waiting in the studio earlier opened the record book and looked it up, and they were strange, there were four artists from the company outside the door, plus a letter of recommendation... Which one is in the dressing room??