Jiang Shaojun snorted, his actions must have been discovered, so what does the other party mean now? Say no or pretend not to know, or both? Think you can get out of it this way?

"I am." Jiang Shaojun responded, and dropped the sleeves on his wrists, Director Patrick is a famous American director, and he came here this time to choose a few supporting roles among the golden artists, but even if it is a supporting role that is not allowed to leave the country several times, at this time, a group of foreigners poured in outside the door, and the blue-eyed man led by him glanced at the remaining five people in the lounge, his eyes stayed on the two people standing for a second, and finally reached out and scooped up Li Cheng's wrist from behind him, and his big plush hand was pasted like an iron hoop, It seems that the story of Beauty and the Beast is staged in reality, and Shao Jun's liver hurts when he sees it- The next moment, the blue eyes of the foreigner's unique strong reminder turned around in mid-air

, and he almost didn't make a sound, and slammed on the clean floor of the lounge, the floor creaked, and there was a loud "bang" with the handover of *.

What is rare is that the foreign strong man didn't say a word, maybe he was scared stupid.

Everyone: "..."

Jiang Shaojun: "............"

"Director Patrick, are you okay?"

"Oh." Blue eyes widened and still maintained a stunned expression, the skeleton of his body was moaning, and his internal organs were about to fall apart, but his suddenly excited eyelids were jumping, he shook off his supporting hand, twisted his neck and desperately stretched out his thumb to Li Cheng, his expression seemed to be extremely respectful of this teenager who had just thrown himself off and was dressed in monotonous sportswear, "Oh, you... That's great!

Li Cheng didn't know whether to accept it humbly or kindly probe if there was a fever on his forehead: "Are you okay?" After experiencing it, feeling the touch of an unfamiliar breath will be very sensitive, Li Cheng felt very sorry for his reflexive beating incident, he pulled his blue-eyed arm and pulled him up, "I'm sorry, I accidentally slipped my hand." "It's okay,

it's okay." Director Patrick was very approachable, the tall man rubbed his hands, and asked curiously: "Is that Chinese kung fu?"

"Ahh Li Cheng was stunned for a moment, "It shouldn't be." "He didn't learn any Chinese kung fu, specifically, it was supposed to be beating people.

"Are you also an actor in the Golden Classics Company?"

"Not yet." Li Cheng shook his head, "I'm just here to audition."

Patrick didn't think that there were any other auditions in Jindian Company, and took it for granted that the boy in front of him was trying his own casting, and immediately excited the teenager's shoulder, "I'm the director, audition, just follow me." As he spoke, he grabbed the young man's shoulders and raised his legs to cross Jiang Shaojun's head and walked away without looking back.

Just as Chinese film and television have always loved beauties, foreign films and television have always loved warriors, and the so-called warriors have always been skilled, persistent, calm, and awe-inspiring.

Patrick came to the lounge to see the supporting role of this trial role, originally only recommended to him by a friend in China, and thought it was a relational come, but I didn't expect the teenager to be surprisingly decisive... An unexpected surprise.

Patrick, who didn't know that he had made a mistake about the surprise, rushed to the studio in a hurry, Li Cheng was a little entangled in his heart, but he didn't expect to drop the director as soon as he came.